It's Getting Very Nasty On The MEN Tevez Message Board

TimmyP said:
This is top notch:

im seriously thinking of not renewing my sky box this year so i wont be able to watch them as i only tuned in for ronaldo and tevez!

Typical arm chair RAG i'm guessing!!

haha mate read the rest of the post! im guessing its not really a rag! (psssst..it was me...)

1scs35.jpg

C'mon, own up. Which one of you is "EricTheRed"?

jimharri said:
1scs35.jpg

C'mon, own up. Which one of you is "EricTheRed"?
Ha. I wish that was me, as I am one of the tax payers that bailed out AIG, just so they could give it to the Scum.
doh.gif

I guess luckily for me I buy gas quite regularly, and that goes straight to City!

I refuse to travel up north from Croydon to see a team without Tevez or Ronnie.
Rooney and Berbatov isn't good enough for Uefa cup football.
Just hope we buy well. We should take Owen from Newcastle.
Bob Croydon

Cant wait to see the reply's to that one . ha ha ha ha

squirtyflower said:
A City fan probably sent that in lol
How much of that is going on?

I have long suspected that some long-standing members of Bluemoon are Rags trying to undermine us. I found out about Bluemoon from a Utd fan who had it on at work during his lunch hour. He says he just reds it for a laugh, but I'm not so sure.

They have a long tradition of impersonating the Berties

Marvin said:
squirtyflower said:
A City fan probably sent that in lol
How much of that is going on?

I have long suspected that some long-standing members of Bluemoon are Rags trying to undermine us. I found out about Bluemoon from a Utd fan who had it on at work during his lunch hour. He says he just reds it for a laugh, but I'm not so sure.

They have a long tradition of impersonating the Berties

But they always get found out eventually...they cant help it.

Now we've f***ed it up for Utd to sign Tevez i think we should withdraw our offer and let him go and play for Chelsea reserves . Garry Cook could say " United had their chance to sign him , but i think they bottled it " haha
How funny would that be ?!?!?

how mental are the cum gonna go if we start to dominate at any point. they dont have a clue the shit we have had to put up with in the last how ever many years.

davymcfc said:
how mental are the cum gonna go if we start to dominate at any point. they dont have a clue the shit we have had to put up with in the last how ever many years.

I've heard em called a few things over the years.. but never heard them called the cum before!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.