It's May, we've finished 6th in the league with no trophy

allan harper said:
ya but did we win the eastlands derby?

No.

Drew 1-1.

Gary chuckle equalised in the last minute and tawts a blue whilst celebrating. FA do fuck all but charge Bellamy with "looking at the ref a bit funny".

For me we have to finish in 4th or better to keep momentum. Our owners will want a big signing in summer and chumps league is the bait, not the fact we just won the league cup (much as a trophy would please me). I guess if we finish 6th and win a cup he will stay and deserve another season, sixth alone in the league i wouldnt be all that impressed. Also, I suppose we don't really know who is interested in the job in terms of Mourinho etc....

mat said:
allan harper said:
ya but did we win the eastlands derby?

No.

Drew 1-1.

Gary chuckle equalised in the last minute and tawts a blue whilst celebrating. FA do fuck all but charge Bellamy with "looking at the ref a bit funny".

fucking hell im gutted, gonna get loads of shit at work monday off them rag cunts.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
He gone already unless he can pull off a top 4 and a bit of silverwear - even then i still yhink he will be out.

that would technically make him a dead man walking cant win stuff and get sacked we not real madrid, lol

There will be a lot of managers looking for clubs next year maybe some big names - who would have though Chelski would have sacked Ranerii (or however it is spelt) the did because in their view a better manager came along and i think that is Hughes fate.

DTeacher said:
dctid said:
He gone already unless he can pull off a top 4 and a bit of silverwear - even then i still yhink he will be out.

PMSL.

YCNMIU.

Ranerri - need i say more - if a top manager comes available Hughes is gone

When Chelsea were taken over by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich in 2003, Ranieri was given a large transfer fund but also found his job under threat. Days after the takeover Abramovich was spotted meeting with England manager Sven-Göran Eriksson, although the club denied Eriksson would be taking over at the time, these rumours would haunt Ranieri's season. Ranieri spent £120 million on players in the summer of 2003. These signings included Irish winger Damien Duff for a then club record £17 million, English youngsters Wayne Bridge, Joe Cole, and Glen Johnson, Argentine pair Juan Sebastián Verón and Hernán Crespo, Frenchman Claude Makélélé and Romanian star Adrian Mutu.

The heavy investment brought the best league placing for the club in 49 years, finishing runners-up in the Premier League to the first side in over a century to go an entire league season unbeaten (Arsenal), a position sufficient to automatically qualify Chelsea for the lucrative group phase of the Champions League. The club also reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League. That season also saw Chelsea break some club records for the least number of goals conceded and highest number of points in a season.

sam221985 said:
What happens to Hughes now?
Mark hughes or any other manager can do nothing about the bent referees & the agenda that is to stop us at all costs. What he needs to do is make a video of the blatent cheating that is going on, the penalties against us and the cert penalties for us that we never get. Something is going on, we all know it ,now we have to prove it. A change of manager won`t change this .

ballinio said:
sam221985 said:
What happens to Hughes now?
Mark hughes or any other manager can do nothing about the bent referees & the agenda that is to stop us at all costs. What he needs to do is make a video of the blatent cheating that is going on, the penalties against us and the cert penalties for us that we never get. Something is going on, we all know it ,now we have to prove it. A change of manager won`t change this .

So how is he going to explain the Hull - Fulham - Burnley and too a lesser extent Liverpool games - all games we were leading and we squandered leads - goals conceded by a 38 Million Pound Defense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.