It's not about Tevez, Mancini, Me, You, the Fans..It's MCFC

Dont like him but never boo a blue is my thoughts, negativity breeds negativity and can transmit onto the team. Come on blues it is about MCFC like the OP said.

He's not the messiah but to boo or shun him is pathetic and plain wrong. There's a lot of moaning on here about Tevez being potentially 'divisive'. If booing or shunning one of our own players isn't divisive I don't know what is.

I wonder how all the morality merchants on here would react if he scored the goal which clinched us the league? I'm 1000% sure you wouldn't boo or shun him then.

Get behind him he's a city player.[/quote]

I cannot see him as a City player. He is a footballer who plays for City (if he feels like it) . I would cheer as loud as the next person if he scored, it would be impossible not to but as I said earlier he is just doing his job and doesn't need or deserve our adoration. If fans have paid their hard earned money to watch City they also have a right to show their displeasure to a player who has badly let our club down.

Sausage97 said:
He's not the messiah but to boo or shun him is pathetic and plain wrong. There's a lot of moaning on here about Tevez being potentially 'divisive'. If booing or shunning one of our own players isn't divisive I don't know what is.

I wonder how all the morality merchants on here would react if he scored the goal which clinched us the league? I'm 1000% sure you wouldn't boo or shun him then.

Get behind him he's a city player.

I cannot see him as a City player. He is a footballer who plays for City (if he feels like it) . I would cheer as loud as the next person if he scored, it would be impossible not to but as I said earlier he is just doing his job and doesn't need or deserve our adoration. If fans have paid their hard earned money to watch City they also have a right to show their displeasure to a player who has badly let our club down.[/quote]

Yes they do BUT what knock on effect would it have on the rest of the lads? Keep the booing and shit to forums, work place, pubs or where ever just not at the game where the opposition and the rest of the team can hear it loud and clear!

I think the rest of 'the lads' have enough intelligence to know that fans are booing Tevez not the team . I would never boo a City player but in this case could understand a fan that felt the need to do so.

Sausage97 said:
I think the rest of 'the lads' have enough intelligence to know that fans are booing Tevez not the team . I would never boo a City player but in this case could understand a fan that felt the need to do so.

Dont think that's the point really......booing creates a negative atmosphere in which negativity will transmit itself onto the pitch. This could alter the way the team plays and possibly the result, which could alter the course of the season and give them the title. The media will then blame Tevez and so will all those hurt fans who booed Tevez. I will personally will blame ourselves that some of us would rather throw away the title then see Tevez play for us again.....I mean come on how fucking stupid can you be???? They might know in their heads that its all aimed at Tevez but he is still a part of the team and if on the pitch part of the managers decisions.

Basically anyone booing Tevez is also booing Mancini for his decision to play him and accept his 'apology'.

There is also no way that the whole team will like to hear boos directed at anyone on their team whilst on the pitch at the same time.

Arsenal fans boo a lot, look what they did to a decent player Eboue??

Come on blues lets concentrate on the all the positive stuff that's happening at our club and roar them on to the title. You, each one of you can play a part in helping the club reach its gaols. Ignore the little prick and shout for blues!

I wonder what the mighty VC would say on this subject? I bet it would not be "come and watch us all play and boo your fucking hearts out as whatever you do, cheer or boo, it does not bother us at all".

We should act like nothing has happened,he will leave at the end of the season and we need to forgive and forget. we are bigger and better and i will send him on his way with my best wishes

This is SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO right!!!!..<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnrudd?feature=mhee#p/u/0/yDu8EBp9R-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnru ... Du8EBp9R-4</a>

SuperKevinHorlock91 said:
Just get behind him. Simple as, At the end of the day he is still a blue. If he wins us the league by scoring in games etc then that little incident in munich will all be forgotten!

It is NOT the 'little incident in Munich' that is the problem, it is the three months since then, the interviews on TV, the going 'on strike', slagging off our manager etc. that have caused more of a problem than that 'little incident in Munich'!! JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.