It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
onceabluealways said:
The window will pan out as itgoes - we are now looking at top players with Ego's / attitude.

Hazard - 32 Mill + massive wages for a 21 year old who's played well in the French league but has done nothing at international level - for all his lightening pace etc didn't see him run at one England fullback the other day and didn't believe in himself enough to think he would regularily get in City's team.

Martinez - Looks promising - if he wants to stay at Bilbau then you have to wonder what his real motivation is - does he want the confort of being a decent player in an average team - doesn't strike me as someone who wants to go on a win big things.

Hummels - can understand dortmond just won the league

RVP - been at Arsenal for years - I can see this dragging out and him still staying

Bale - say no more we saw what happened with Modric last season.

So it's not going to be easy - All we can hope for is that if say Martinez really wants to stay - then we find out soon from the horses mouth and move on before any plan B targets get snapped up

People get to excited based on TH clues which are a bit of fun and maybe a bit of info but when its posted 'big O' and 'defcon 1' etc people take it to literally that its happening the next couple of days.

I hope he is right though

why does staying at a club you love and want to win things with show a lack of ambition to win big things?

Losers talk about doing their best.

Winners go home and fook the prom queen.

Nobody will be disappointed at the end of this window, and nobody will be left in any doubt that our club has every intention of winning everything there is.[/quote]
That's why I fuckin love TH wars ave been won with speeches like that hahaha (pub wars)

If we only sign RVP then it's been very poor business on our half. One thing we didn't lack last season was goals so why the need to add another older more injury prone one.

RandomJ said:
If we only sign RVP then it's been very poor business on our half. One thing we didn't lack last season was goals so why the need to add another older more injury prone one.

So what did we, the champions, lack last season?

Feels like we've hit a transfer "wall". It was always going to happen at some point. Now we're dining at the top table there are only a limited number of players which could improve our team and it will be very difficult to get them.

117 M34 said:
RandomJ said:

Cant be the defence either as it was the best in the league

MCFC4EVR said:
We Lacked goals in the tough away games though.

We lost points in the league to teams that parked the bus. Width is the problem or lack of it against certain opposition. Therefore pacey wingers are required e.g. Bale.

117 M34 said:
RandomJ said:

We lacked a plan B in some of the away games. If we had a quick winger (Bale), the title would've been in our hands earlier, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.