It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
Alma Bear said:
Tolm,

Anyone in for Tevez yet?

Many thanks.

Zab said Tevez is staying
Mancini said Tevez is staying

and still people assume he's leaving..

well mancini said tevez is staying if thats what he wants.....its always complicated with tevez

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:
Tolm whats your take on the dzeko situation is he going to stay or go?

Don't think even Dzeko knows that yet. Bayern are definitely tapping his camp up.

I think Edin is easy, either way. If Tevez stays, it complicates things for him and us as a club, in terms of trying to raise monies elsewhere towards purchases.

Dzeko's sister does live in Munich, so there are factors which I think might sway it, but Bayern won't get him on the cheap.

They think they will though... The (pro bayern) German media already stated hi market value was no more than 20m Euros... City need to tell them to think again on that

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Inzi said:
any whispers of falcao?

Nope.

Mancini's comments that Cavani is too expensive perhaps gives an indication we will 'only' be shopping at below the £30m mark!

Doomed, I tell ya!

-- Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am --

BibbyBlue85 said:
Watched Martinez right through Bilbao's Europa League run and thought he was class. Looking at some video's of him, he has more strings to his bow than i thought. As much as i love NDJ and Barry, Martinez is a definate upgrade on them both. Great reader of the game, tough tackler, fantastic in the air both defensively and when attacking and my god the lad can shift through the gears ala Yaya. Decent finish on him too, oh and a quality passer. Please please please sign on the dotted line Javi.

I have my lube and Kleenex ready

He will be better than Yaya one day IMO.

If Martinez joins our great club would that mean the end of Nige?

Mad 4 It said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Inzi said:
any whispers of falcao?

Nope.

Mancini's comments that Cavani is too expensive perhaps gives an indication we will 'only' be shopping at below the £30m mark!

Doomed, I tell ya!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Watched Martinez right through Bilbao's Europa League run and thought he was class. Looking at some video's of him, he has more strings to his bow than i thought. As much as i love NDJ and Barry, Martinez is a definate upgrade on them both. Great reader of the game, tough tackler, fantastic in the air both defensively and when attacking and my god the lad can shift through the gears ala Yaya. Decent finish on him too, oh and a quality passer. Please please please sign on the dotted line Javi.

No mate. We are making plans for Nigel.

20sbc07 said:
Alma Bear said:
Tolm,

Anyone in for Tevez yet?

Many thanks.

Zab said Tevez is staying
Mancini said Tevez is staying

and still people assume he's leaving..
Sounds hopeful, but it wouldn't shock anyone if at the last minute a transfer request or Kia statement came out of the blue. Great footballer, but I'm not sure about what's in his background. He looked happy at the end of the season with his young kids walking out with him on the pitch. But his personal situation has changed before.

lionheart said:
Mad 4 It said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nope.

Doomed, I tell ya!

No mate. We are making plans for Nigel.
good song that....

Great news on Martinez. Bale next please. Shame about Falcao, going to be a major star this lad...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Inzi said:
any whispers of falcao?

Nope.

Doomed, I tell ya!

BibbyBlue85 said:

FUCK. I wanted either Cavani or Falcao over RVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.