It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
lionheart said:
Mad 4 It said:
If Martinez joins our great club would that mean the end of Nige?
No mate. We are making plans for Nigel.
good song that....
this one?
Nigel -
Get your finger out your nose
Get your elbows off the table
I wish you'd learn to brush your clothes
Hurry up, your daddy's waiting

Nigel -
Drink your milk up nicely
Sit up straight and stop that yawning
Nigel -
Leave that spoon alone
Must I tell you every morning

Nigel -
Sometimes I despair
Is that the way to treat your brother
Stop wriggling in your chair
Why don't you listen to your mother

Off you go now, brush your teeth
You've dirtied that clean shirt already
Don't you talk to me like that
Or I'll go and tell your daddy

For Heaven's sake, child, hurry up
Of course you don't need rubber boots
It's sandals you'll need today
Good gracious, child, you'll have me grey

Button up now, blow your nose
You're a most untidy child
Behave yourself in school today
And, Nigel -
Why do you never, ever smile?

dillbi95 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Inzi said:
any whispers of falcao?

Nope.

Mancini's comments that Cavani is too expensive perhaps gives an indication we will 'only' be shopping at below the £30m mark!

Doomed, I tell ya!

-- Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am --

BibbyBlue85 said:
Watched Martinez right through Bilbao's Europa League run and thought he was class. Looking at some video's of him, he has more strings to his bow than i thought. As much as i love NDJ and Barry, Martinez is a definate upgrade on them both. Great reader of the game, tough tackler, fantastic in the air both defensively and when attacking and my god the lad can shift through the gears ala Yaya. Decent finish on him too, oh and a quality passer. Please please please sign on the dotted line Javi.

I have my lube and Kleenex ready

He will be better than Yaya one day IMO.

FUCK. I wanted either Cavani or Falcao over RVP

me too mate

r.soleofsalford said:
dillbi95 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nope.

Mancini's comments that Cavani is too expensive perhaps gives an indication we will 'only' be shopping at below the £30m mark!

Doomed, I tell ya!

-- Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am --

He will be better than Yaya one day IMO.

me too mate
Would be a shame to blow £25M on RVP but for another £5-10M we could get Cavani or Falcao :(

Matt the Giant said:
Clearly that video is a bout Javi Martinez as that was his exact words. Please let this happen City!!!! Just pay Bilbao, Javi and his agents whatever they want and SIGN him!!

PS - Awesome song by the way!

Best song TH has ever picked.

dillbi95 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
dillbi95 said:

me too mate
Would be a shame to blow £25M on RVP but for another £5-10M we could get Cavani or Falcao :(
I don't see RVP or any strikers coming to City, but if £32m gets you Hazard, you'd have to pay a lot more to get Cavani (dependent on who else is in for him perhaps).

dillbi95 said:

This 100 times.

I doubt RVP will replicate the season he had last season ever again, if anyhing he will probably go back to being the injury prone arsehole of a person that he was before.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The lad is a quality player, with a lot of potential still to be realised. I think Mancini could be that man, same as he sees with Mario.

He is the perfect age and he has resisted all attempts to slate City as a club since he left.

Yes, he was an arse, when asking the earth, and he's a confident lad. I think he gives us a lot of options and I still remember that moment of skill to set up Robinho.

Sturridge is a no-brainer if he leaves Chelsea. His current wages (our sell-on clause), not too many top players of his age we can get for those figures.

I do have a big fear that United will see it as an opportunity to bring in a 'name' for moderate cost.

He is also the right age for them and Sturridge was always one they envied when in our youth ranks.

I know that Didi thought he could end up being world class or a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.