It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
So what was this orgasmic signing tolmie was going on about then?

I guess Martinez doesn't do it for you then? Some people are very hard to please ;).

hgblue said:
Forzacitizens said:

I guess Martinez doesn't do it for you then? Some people are very hard to please ;).

What Martinez? Whats going on? Are we signing him?

hgblue said:
Forzacitizens said:

Don't get me wrong he looks like he's going to be a great player but I understood it to be someone a little more established...(just remembered he's a world cup winner)

From Wiki (Yes I know, it doesn't really mean bugger all yet, just thought it was interesting).

Javier "Javi" Martínez Aguinaga (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxaβi marˈtineθ aɣiˈnaɣa]; born 2 September 1988 in Estella-Lizarra, Navarre[1]) is a Spanish footballer who plays for Athletic Bilbao in La Liga. Mainly a defensive midfielder, he can also operate as a central defender.

Martínez also played for the Spanish national team and was a member of the squad that won the 2010 World Cup. He will sign for Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.