It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought an Ogasmic signing was in the works, there is only 4-5 players who really fit this criteria yet nobody on that level has been linked.

Is it true city won't spend over £30m ??

Nice work Tolm :)

Martinez is a fuckin beast and will be as good as Yaya. Those 2 in centre mid would slap any other midfield out there. Proper mustard.

super-sub Jesus said:
I thought an Ogasmic signing was in the works, there is only 4-5 players who really fit this criteria yet nobody on that level has been linked.

Is it true city won't spend over £30m ??

i agree, using the word orgasmic would only suggest the likes of Messi, Ronaldo or Iniesta. players that would put us on the same level as the best 2 clubs in the world Barca and R Madrid. I would be happy with top players but orgasmic would suggest these kind of players. Martinez is top but not orgasmic

Bale,Martinez and Sturridge would be an awesome window.

All three have a real hunger and desire to be the best.

I'd deffo class Martinez as an 'orgasmic' signing.

He's an excellent player now but in two years, playing in our team next to Yaya, he'll be outrageously brilliant. This guy is the next Yaya.

To get a lad of his quality at such a good age would be outstanding business for us and yes I'd find it orgasmic.

Stoned Rose said:
I'd deffo class Martinez as an 'orgasmic' signing.

He's an excellent player now but in two years, playing in our team next to Yaya, he'll be outrageously brilliant. This guy is the next Yaya.

To get a lad of his quality at such a good age would be outstanding business for us and yes I'd find it orgasmic.

I can see where you are coming from, think im just greedy and want the best of the best lol

Apart from Kagawa (if they get a Work Permit) I don't see much movement out from Dortmund.

Bale
Martinez
Sturridge
Sneijder/Sahin/Beñat Etxebarria/Modric (thay type of player)

That would be my perfect window and I honestly don't think there would any weaknesses in our squad if we get them 4.

Must admit that I prefer the latest speculation of Martinez, Bale and Sturridge rather than the previous speculation of RVP, Hazard and Herrera.

Maybe by this time next week we'll have an even better three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.