It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwaardz said:
MCC said:
Edwaardz said:
When would De Jong have held contract talks?

Says he wants to stay but obviously wants a raise from the terms he originally signed on. Personally, I would sign him up as he is a team player and it showed that we need such players over the course of a season.

Don't think you read my question correctly mate :P

I read it but did not answer it - more of a general statement from me!

My understanding is that De Jong has been in contract talks for over a year and we have not found an agreement with him. He thinks he deserves more and closer parity with our top earners. Stalemate at the moment and maybe he will be sold and replaced. Hope not though.

Ireland_for_pm said:
As weve seen on inside city and having just watched the DVD it's fair to say nigel is the most popular with the players. Would be a big loss in that dressing room.

Nigel, Joleon, Micah, and Joe. Noisiest ones in the crowd.

How much does he wants ?

And is there any defensive midfielder in the world is getting paid more than him ?

LongsightM13 said:
Stoned Rose said:
LoveCity said:
@turkish_soccer on Twitter, good account for Turkish football info.

Nice one fella
Turkish players invariably flop in the Premier League. Tugay and Tuncay were superstars in Turkey but only mediocre journeymen in England

I'll disagree with the Tugay part. I feel Tugay was a serviceable CDM/CM for Blackburn and was a inspiring leader as well. Tuncay left Fenerbahce too early, I as a fan of Fenerbahce will always remember that day he left!

Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

And is there any defensive midfielder in the world is getting paid more than him ?
More than £100k? please
most overrated and overpaid bang average midfielder, sell sell

Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

Probably a few of them, who are far better players than Nigel; Xabi Alonso and Busquets should be on more than 100k/w. Liklely Mascherano as well.

Roll On City said:
Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

More than £100k? please
most overrated and overpaid bang average midfielder, sell sell
Overrated? De Jong's one of the best at what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.