It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young said:
Roll On City said:
Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

And is there any defensive midfielder in the world is getting paid more than him ?
More than £100k? please
most overrated and overpaid bang average midfielder, sell sell
Overrated? De Jong's one of the best at what he does.

+1

we`ve won the cup and the league with a great squad and some still cant stop themselves from looking for a player to deride

He's obviously just playing the game with his contract and who can blame him, he's not a guaranteed starter:

The Netherlands international has 12 months remaining on his current deal at the Etihad Stadium and reports have claimed that talks over an extension have broken down.

However, the 27-year-old is not concerned by the situation and is enjoying being part of the Premier League champions' squad.

"My contract runs for another year, so I'm in a pretty good position," De Jong told NU Sport.

"I want to stay. I've been at the club more than three years and I'm feeling really well.

"I have won the FA Cup and the league title, which are the biggest trophies in England."

De Jong started only 11 games in the league last season en route to City's title success, but he understands the need for Roberto Mancini to rotate his players.

He added: "I saw the club change from complete mayhem at the training facilities into a real top club.

"It's part of the job I occasionally warm the bench. We have a squad rotation system.

"I prefer to play but it's all about the team and we won the title, so it was worth it."

Young said:
Roll On City said:
Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

And is there any defensive midfielder in the world is getting paid more than him ?
More than £100k? please

Thing is....we or most of the top clubs don't need a player like him anymore. If its true that he has rejected that amount then he should be sold. And get in another midfielder who is much better all-round. There are much better midfielders earning less than him.

BlueCityfan said:
Young said:
Roll On City said:
More than £100k? please

Thing is....we or most of the top clubs don't need a player like him anymore. If its true that he has rejected that amount then he should be sold. And get in another midfielder who is much better all-round. There are much better midfielders earning less than him.

I'd say most top teams are examining the sorts of park the bus attitude thats getting results. Especially when you park it with tremendous defenders. He will be an asset for many clubs

Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

Maybe, just maybe there's one in the City squad and this is what Nige's beef is, not about the actual amount but parity with a player who does a similar job - I'm thinking Barry.

lancs blue said:
Tevez City said:
How much does he wants ?

Maybe, just maybe there's one in the City squad and this is what Nige's beef is, not about the actual amount but parity with a player who does a similar job - I'm thinking Barry.

tumblr_lqbcg5eja81qkwc9zo1_500.gif

the Holland international has told Dutch magazine NU Sport he wants to remain at the Etihad Stadium. He said: "My contract runs for another year, so I'm in a pretty good position. I would like to stay. I've been at the club for more than three years and I'm enjoying myself."

He continued: "I have won the two biggest trophies in England - the FA Cup and the league title.

"I've seen the club develop from total chaos with the training facilities into a top club, and that's very satisfying to see."

De Jong started only 11 league games last term, having battled an ankle problem early on and then struggled to break back into the side.

However, he played a key role in City's late charge to the title as they overturned Manchester United's eight-point advantage in the final month of the campaign.

"It is part of the job that I sometimes sit on the bench," De Jong said.

"We have a rotation system. Ideally I would play in every game, but the team comes first and we won the title, so it was all worth it."

from the other place

simplytolmie said:
I was in the Cabanna take away last week and Mike Summerbee was in there and he said we've signed 3 players to be announced after the Euros. Wouldn't say who they were but one of them is a player the rags were after last season so must be either Modric or Sneider

johnny crossan said:
from the other place

simplytolmie said:
I was in the Cabanna take away last week and Mike Summerbee was in there and he said we've signed 3 players to be announced after the Euros. Wouldn't say who they were but one of them is a player the rags were after last season so must be either Modric or Sneider

No napkins involved?

Hrm... I don't see a reason to hold announcements like that, unless of course them three are involved the Euros atm.

Sneijder isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.