It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The greed of footballers never ceases to amaze me no matter how much time passes.

It's an absolute disgrace how much money they actually turn down and have the cheek to ask for more.

Should of been a wage cap put in place a long time ago.

Rammy Blue said:
rastus said:
Rammy Blue said:
No chance.

Levy won't spend circa 40mil on a striker.

If they sell Bale for 40 mil, it could be on the cards if AVB becomes their manager.

Are you taking the piss?

I'd bet my house on Levy never spending that amount on a single player.

lol no Im not taking the pisser. If the tight fucker gets AVB hes not going to become their manager on a shoe string budget of loan deals etc.

rastus said:
Rammy Blue said:
rastus said:
If they sell Bale for 40 mil, it could be on the cards if AVB becomes their manager.

Are you taking the piss?

I'd bet my house on Levy never spending that amount on a single player.

lol no Im not taking the pisser. If the tight fucker gets AVB hes not going to become their manager on a shoe string budget of loan deals etc.
That I dont get, why would they get rid of an expiriencenced prem man manager only to bring a näive young bore who is clearly not cut out for the prem and falls out with key players for fun? And a reported 3rd most expensive salary? Idiocaracy absolutely idiocracy. But I guess its one less challenger and an easier 6 points than they would have been.

As weve seen on inside city and having just watched the DVD it's fair to say nigel is the most popular with the players. Would be a big loss in that dressing room.

MCC said:
Edwaardz said:
When would De Jong have held contract talks?

Says he wants to stay but obviously wants a raise from the terms he originally signed on. Personally, I would sign him up as he is a team player and it showed that we need such players over the course of a season.

Don't think you read my question correctly mate :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.