It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably has to do with the financial shithole Spain is in currently. No bank, let alone the Government is probably able to bail out Real Madrid with loans they never have to pay. Ack anymore or buy a piece of land off the club for ridiculous amounts. Money might be tight for them now

So a new week has arrived, with five working days to spend at dealing with transfers. Will we see any movement from our side this week you think? I don't see it myself, but it would be nice if we could start off-loading a few now. The clock is ticking...

Have a great week fellow blue's!

Agent, Jonathan Hope, who is working on securing the UK mandate for Benzema, has revealed he has put forward the player as a possible arrival at the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Possible

"I have put Benzema forward after a talk with a very reliable and high source at Manchester City as a possible summer signing," Hope told Sky Sports.

"We are working closely to secure the exclusive mandate to obtain the paperwork firstly after a serious interest from the champions.

"We spoke with Manchester United two years ago and it went nowhere, which I can see is perhaps a regret on their part.

"The player has stated himself he will not go to Manchester United, however, he has not ruled out a switch to join the champions. I will have a clearer picture soon after the Euros when I have time to sit with his representatives.

"But personally I can see the business being done and to be fair it will rock English football.

christen at St Marks said:
Agent, Jonathan Hope, who is working on securing the UK mandate for Benzema, has revealed he has put forward the player as a possible arrival at the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Possible

"I have put Benzema forward after a talk with a very reliable and high source at Manchester City as a possible summer signing," Hope told Sky Sports.

"We are working closely to secure the exclusive mandate to obtain the paperwork firstly after a serious interest from the champions.

"We spoke with Manchester United two years ago and it went nowhere, which I can see is perhaps a regret on their part.

"The player has stated himself he will not go to Manchester United, however, he has not ruled out a switch to join the champions. I will have a clearer picture soon after the Euros when I have time to sit with his representatives.

"But personally I can see the business being done and to be fair it will rock English football.

Lol, never thought I would read those words together....

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Possible

Which fucking idiot wrote that?

Young said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Possible

Which fucking idiot wrote that?

QUE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.