It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEMBLEY76 said:
Tolm,whats your link with the real Scottish Jims hairdoo name ?

I once played a game of '60 seconds' with him and Derek Parlane on the croft at Maine Road.

I smashed a volley into a club-sponsored Saab when they were coming out the players' entrance after training and they joined in.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 am --<br /><br />
skybluecelt1990 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Tolm's knocking around. Anything to report pal?

Just waiting for it to get Messi!

SAY WHAAAAT?!

WHAT

tolmie's hairdoo said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

I once played a game of '60 seconds' with him and Derek Parlane on the croft at Maine Road.

I smashed a volley into a club-sponsored Saab when they were coming out the players' entrance after training and they joined in.

-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 am --

skybluecelt1990 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

SAY WHAAAAT?!

WHAT

Any other news about Martinez ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-vers-le-psg/290497" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualit ... psg/290497</a>

Thiago Silva going PSG

tolmie's hairdoo said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

I smashed a volley into a club-sponsored Saab when they were coming out the players' entrance after training and they joined in.

-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 am --

skybluecelt1990 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

SAY WHAAAAT?!

WHAT

Jim Tolmie was a great player for City until nights out and girls got the better of him lol..

That first season Tolmie and Parlane scored loads of goals between them and they were both bought for peanuts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.