It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bellamys dodgy knee said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Tolm,whats your link with the real Scottish Jims hairdoo name ?

I once played a game of '60 seconds' with him and Derek Parlane on the croft at Maine Road.

I smashed a volley into a club-sponsored Saab when they were coming out the players' entrance after training and they joined in.

-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 am --

skybluecelt1990 said:
SAY WHAAAAT?!

WHAT

Jim Tolmie was a great player for City until nights out and girls got the better of him lol..

That first season Tolmie and Parlane scored loads of goals between them and they were both bought for peanuts..

Tolmie was signed by Billy McNeill for City from Lokeren for £30,000. Expensive bag of peanuts in 1983.

Matt the Giant said:
BlueDejong said:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-vers-le-psg/290497

Thiago Silva going PSG

Christ! They're building a very good squad.

I hope that's not true. Exactly the type of player we should be looking at. If necessary offer them Tevez or Dzeko, but don't let him go elsewhere.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Thiago-silva-vers-le-psg/290497

Thiago Silva going PSG

He won't be going to PSG! Why would he go from Italy to France?? Italy to Spain or England then yes.

Problem with these players going PSG is that because their league is so much weaker compared to England, Spain, Italy and Germany their form will drop because they will get used to playing an easier style of play and I can see it carrying on into the Champions League!

I think this Thiago Silva to PSG stuff is most likely his agent trying to force Barca's hand.

BlueDejong said:
James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes

Bayern Munich latest challenger to #MCFC in pursuit of Javi Martinez. Inter and Roma interested in Kolarov

Yes its going to get into a streetfight for these top players. Good luck to our negotiators I hope they sharpened their skills in the United Nations! As for PSG they have a pipeline of money coming through but they still supposedly have to comply with FFP. Bring on the lawyers and accountants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.