It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
skybluecelt1990 said:
Attempting to sign a 26 year old, uncapped player with no Europe experience flies in the face of Bobby's transfer target criteria. Would think this is unlikely to be realistic.

It's very much on. He's dynamite by the way and just called up by Argentina.

A very useful squad player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
Attempting to sign a 26 year old, uncapped player with no Europe experience flies in the face of Bobby's transfer target criteria. Would think this is unlikely to be realistic.

I get excited about these type off players, me personally have never seen him play but if we get him I'm looking forward to watching him live

tolmie's hairdoo said:
skybluecelt1990 said:

Do you expect this deal to be concluded soon TH?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

Cheers Tolm, all downhill from here for another club? ;)

LoveCity said:
That twat Neil Custis claims Modric to United is done for £25million rising to £30million. I say bollocks as they declined a much bigger offer from Chelsea last year although Spurs have been known to bend over for the scum in the transfer market.

TBF we don't know what went on last year. For example, we do not know teh fee Chelsea offered. Who knows? Maybe Levy asked Modric for one more year and agreed to sell for a certain fee for the following summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

as simple as the video is so am i lol

mad zab said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
skybluecelt1990 said:

Do you expect this deal to be concluded soon TH?

I do. We have taken the trouble to do our homework and send people out there.

Another Argentine around the place will make Tevez even happier, I'm sure.

We're fucked, though, when we have to send the fleet to Port Stanley again!

I have asked about this lad and he really is seen as a unique specimen. He's very powerful and helped his club with the league last year.

A very good right back but really caught the eye on right wing.

I love these type of deals when they are still an unknown quality and the standard £25m price is not payable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.