It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

Spain, Italy, RoI and Croatia are playing this Sunday.

Hopefully, the talking is with Martinez's representatives an/or club.

BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

Say what you seeski!

leewill31 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

as simple as the video is so am i lol

I'm glad i'm not the only one mate lol. Only thing i could think of was "Now we're talking" and Sunday as a meeting taking place but probably way off

Rodriguez would be a superb addition. A very intriguing one too as it suggests a potential change in tactic from Mancini. We know he has dabbled with 3 at the back and this signing would add more weight to that option as he is superb as a wing back in the style of Maggio or even an Alves. Clichy has more than enough of an engine and is technically sound enough to do the equivalent job on the left.

He can play in the Silva/Nasri position of RM too though obviously has different traits to offer so it would be a smart signing IMO.

BibbyBlue85 said:
leewill31 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

as simple as the video is so am i lol

I'm glad i'm not the only one mate lol. Only thing i could think of was "Now we're talking" and Sunday as a meeting taking place but probably way off

Way off piste!

The tune is called Pop Looks Bach. Nah, can't get anything from that.
Maybe a Pole with ski in their name? Lewandowski? Nah, never been linked with him.
Well and truly stumped me this one

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Say what you seeski!

Bale?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I love these type of deals when they are still an unknown quality and the standard £25m price is not payable.

I have to agree with you their TH, as good as it is signing proven world class players, finding great players for a reasonable fee feels very satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.