It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
most famous ski place i can think of is Switzerland "the Alps" maybe a Swiss international as I am thinking maybe the slopes in the video are the Alps and TH says in his clue "what you seeski". Just a wild guess though. Tranquillo Barnetta is a free agent after leaving Leverkusen, he can play DM and on the Wing

Nigel De Shlong said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

Say what you seeski!

Guessing this is a polish player .. Ski

Rafał Wolski age 19

Błaszczykowski age 26

Robert Lewandowski age 26

Will be looking closely at the polish in the euros

Links not working..

i so hope its wolski cant see it tho

Ben-MCFC said:
Spain v Italy
Ireland v Croatia

On Sunday...clutching at straws...any 'ski' lads play for those teams?

That was how I linked it too! Pole/ski = Poland Euros & Sunday those games but not sure who the player could be :0/

curse you Tolmie you should be writing the cryptic crosswords! Fortunately I am watching the Aussies play Oman in their World Cup qualifier (come on Aussies) (0-0 after 16 minutes). I agree it looks like a Polish player Wolski looks very promising.

I may be being a bit thick and I have only quickly skimmed the last few pages but TH said he didn't know he wasn't in Chile.

So for me the lad is from Chile - the snow clue means Chilly as in cold.

Err I think !

dave_blue12 said:
I may be being a bit thick and I have only quickly skimmed the last few pages but TH said he didn't know he wasn't in Chile.

Err I think !

It looks like it is Matías Rodríguez.

dave_blue12 said:

Err I think !

Think he was referring to Matias Rodriguez who plays in Chile after having been asked how close the deal is to being done

carlos92 said:
dave_blue12 said:

Err I think !

It looks like it is Matías Rodríguez.

indeed, he would be looked at as squad player i would of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.