It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
from the other place

simplytolmie said:
I was in the Cabanna take away last week and Mike Summerbee was in there and he said we've signed 3 players to be announced after the Euros. Wouldn't say who they were but one of them is a player the rags were after last season so must be either Modric or Sneider

Ok I'll take the bait

Agree player Rags interested in Sneijder / Modric
Martinez
can only think of RVP who we have been seriously linked with at the Euro's

Personally i find it hard to believe that none of these players would have spoken with someone and it would have leaked out

johnny crossan said:
from the other place

simplytolmie said:
I was in the Cabanna take away last week and Mike Summerbee was in there and he said we've signed 3 players to be announced after the Euros. Wouldn't say who they were but one of them is a player the rags were after last season so must be either Modric or Sneider
What's 'the other place'?
One of them other City forums, populated by about a dozen gullible Roy Croppers and where fbloke is still taken seriously as an ITK?

LongsightM13 said:
johnny crossan said:
from the other place

simplytolmie said:
One of them other City forums, populated by about a dozen gullible Roy Croppers and where fbloke is still taken seriously as an ITK?

No. A top site with less children begging for signings.

johnny crossan said:
from the other place

simplytolmie said:

Ha ha - I know for certain at least you are telling the truth, JC.

Mike must spend half his life in the Cabanna!

Must be the bhajis and jugs of water.

well we havent signed anyone yet :(

my dream team of messi, ronaldo and aguero up front isnt gonna come true ;)

Neville Kneville said:
LongsightM13 said:
johnny crossan said:
from the other place

No. A top site with less children begging for signings.
What site is that, then?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
johnny crossan said:
from the other place

simplytolmie said:

Ha ha - I know for certain at least you are telling the truth, JC.

Mike must spend half his life in the Cabanna!

Must be the bhajis and jugs of water.

Edit: Simply Tolmie, eh?

Hope he does right by the moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.