It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do hope the "hunter becoming the hunted" thing isn't referring to Fernando Gago who the Italian media are linking us with again. Roma refuse to pay Real Madrid more than £3million for him and it's said we could pounce and get him for under £5million. Don't think he's the Real Madrid player any of us would want most. :)

Mind you that would be a good price for Gago but it'd be at the expense of a great midfield signing probably as I can't see us buying more than one.

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
What City need is a few pieces of top quality in a couple of positions where we were a little bare last season.

We're only shopping for top quality these days, we've ditched Matalan/Primark for Giorgio Armani/Versace

A clue for who Tolmie is referring to:

We already have a thread about him ;-)
Giorgio Chiellini?

LoveCity said:
Well I do hope the "hunter becoming the hunted" thing isn't referring to Fernando Gago who the Italian media are linking us with again. Roma refuse to pay Real Madrid more than £3million for him and it's said we could pounce and get him for under £5million. Don't think he's the Real Madrid player any of us would want most. :)
I don't know about you but for £5m, I wouldn't say no. Even with his injury record that's a bit of a bargain.

TH has gone and let me down on the RVP deal I don't care what anyone of ye say he is class and would only make us even better not sayin he's 30 mil either

dref619 said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
What City need is a few pieces of top quality in a couple of positions where we were a little bare last season.

We're only shopping for top quality these days, we've ditched Matalan/Primark for Giorgio Armani/Versace

you agree with his comment about it'll make us see why we should forget CRTwat ?

I'm not sure what he posted about Tranny but we crossed that bridge last year and he turned us down, all credit to him with the size of the deal as it was jaw dropping.

JosMCFC said:
TH has gone and let me down on the RVP deal I don't care what anyone of ye say he is class and would only make us even better not sayin he's 30 mil either

Not at the price quoted. I would of trusted Bobby's judgement though, but after the tournament RVP it had the makings of a flop.

Danamy said:
dref619 said:
Danamy said:

you agree with his comment about it'll make us see why we should forget CRTwat ?

I'm not sure what he posted about Tranny but we crossed that bridge last year and he turned us down, all credit to him with the size of the deal as it was jaw dropping.
It's a Barca player isn't it mate?

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

won't get my hopes up but of the players linked my hope would be DDR.

LoveCity said:

Mind you that would be a good price for Gago but it'd be at the expense of a great midfield signing probably as I can't see us buying more than one.

I think Milner & Barry will not be happy for his arrival.

This is a bit like the head chasing the tail on this ,Don't get me wrong I like the clues & videos but If the people in the know really do know something tell us all and reap the praises end of the day we all support the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.