It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted someone who i thought was robin van persie on longsight today in manchester! He was in a blacked out bentley but had the window down on the passenger side. Not sure who the guy driving was, he was quite tanned with greyish hair in a suit. I was about 15 yards away tho so could have been anyone! You never know though! Longsights not far from the etihad!

andyhinch said:
I'm going for Bolt after the games, he's got pace to burn and would piss the rags off. Fuck been drinking again;(

Won't happen as he is a rag.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
What City need is a few pieces of top quality in a couple of positions where we were a little bare last season.

We're only shopping for top quality these days, we've ditched Matalan/Primark for Giorgio Armani/Versace

A clue for who Tolmie is referring to:

We already have a thread about him ;-)

Hmm.. We don't play with wingers, but we do need a winger or two, but maybe interest in Bale has cooled because the move doesn't make much sense economically? I'd love to have Bale, but does anybody think the club are after cheaper wingers who are happy to accept squad roles and less playing time, players that we don't have to change the system for ie. Rodriguez.
There is a need for a cm/cb as well, a Martinez, but it doesn't link in with 'hunter becomes hunted' etc.. although possibly with 'one of La Liga's biggest names'. Most roads lead to Madrid from those clues, but who knows.
Also, re I may be being pedantic but is 'half of Serie A' meant figuratively or as a clue that we may be in talks with some Italian clubs. Roma? Bologna?

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
What City need is a few pieces of top quality in a couple of positions where we were a little bare last season.

We're only shopping for top quality these days, we've ditched Matalan/Primark for Giorgio Armani/Versace

So I`ve now got to trawl through 1,0009,0000.64646464 pages just to see who we havn`t had a thread about.

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Doesn't really narrow it down Dan lol

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

you agree with his comment about it'll make us see why we should forget CRTwat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.