It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matt the Giant said:
The hunting reference, I gather is a reference to Madrid's manic pursuit of our David. So no they are the hunted.
Pretty much any player in their squad would be a big-name signing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27JPkQAIYTo[/youtube]

I guess Di Maria, he doesn't have problems with falling down :)

Would love it, world class player

Plain Speaking said:
Some of the top players being "scoffed at" I cant believe how spoilt many of us have become in the short space of time.
Think how far we have come!
I am sure our management team will bring in some superb talent before the start of the season.

Exactly. It's Bobby who will decide who we buy not us. I still go back to Bobby being really upset that Sturidge was allowed to leave. He rates him even if I/we don't. I think Danny boy will be a City player at some stage whilst Bobby is manager.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
any after the first 3 are subjective.

Not really, I have named at least 7 players there that are better than him.

that's not 10.

Ronaldo-yes, Messi-yes, Aguero-yes, Rooney-I'm sure Falcao could score as many tap-ins against mediocre teams, Ibra-too inconsistent, Cavani < Falcao, Benzema < Higuain, Tevez-when he bothers, Neymar-unproven outside of South America.

115 goals and 57 assists in 176 league games in last 6 seasons. some inconsistency, isn't it?

MSP said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
Not really, I have named at least 7 players there that are better than him.

that's not 10.

Ronaldo-yes, Messi-yes, Aguero-yes, Rooney-I'm sure Falcao could score as many tap-ins against mediocre teams, Ibra-too inconsistent, Cavani < Falcao, Benzema < Higuain, Tevez-when he bothers, Neymar-unproven outside of South America.

115 goals and 57 assists in 176 league games in last 6 seasons. some inconsistency, isn't it?

when it matters he is, great goal when Sweden were already eliminated mind.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:52 am --<br /><br />
MSP said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matt the Giant said:
The hunting reference, I gather is a reference to Madrid's manic pursuit of our David. So no they are the hunted.
Pretty much any player in their squad would be a big-name signing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27JPkQAIYTo[/youtube]

I guess Di Maria, he doesn't have problems with falling down :)

Would love it, world class player

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta-World class.

Di Maria-Level below world class.

youcallhimdaver said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Possibilities:

Benzema
Alves
Thiago Alcantara
Navas
Busquets
Santiago Cazorla
Di Maria
Higuain
Sergio Ramos

List goes on and on.

Tolmie said concentrate in who we need

Sergio Ramos and Di Maria would be great?!

Top itk off the spurs forum saying Modric is going to Real for £31m .....

We better not be getting Kaka...

i'd love him here as hes world class and he'll improve any team he plays for and he'll just give us another leader and add to the mentality of the team. zlatan and kun is a frightening partnersip they'd tear the league apart.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am --<br /><br />
MCFC-Scott said:

got this feeling aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.