It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
Top itk off the spurs forum saying Modric is going to Real for £31m .....

We better not be getting Kaka...

hes still got something left imo but can his body cope with our league? he showed signs of getting back to his best and had some world class performances aswell.... but we should go for younger players.

Has Martinez been ruled out?

Although I think we're not in for the top, top players but the good attainable ones so I think it will be De Rossi.

argyle said:
Has Martinez been ruled out?

Although I think we're not in for the top, top players but the good attainable ones so I think it will be De Rossi.

I think you may be getting DDR mixed up with someone else......

SkyBlueCanuck said:
bluemoondays said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
based on TH saying that the hunter has become the hunted in reference to La Liga...
...and Danamy saying that we already have a thread about him...

Gerard Pique? a big central defender who has big club and PL experience... he'd be a nice add but he doesn't exactly set my pulse racing. (although his ladyfriend does a bit...)
I was thinking that also, everyone saying we need a CB as competition and Kompany/Lescott/Pique looks good to me. If we go to a 3-5-2 against park the bus teams and allow Pique to get forward might be useful.

Can't think of any other La Liga BIG names we seem to have a thread on that are achievable, discounting the like of Messi, Tranny, Xavi, Iniesta etc.

Seems to be a lot of objections on the Pique thread though :-)

i pay no mind to the objections (or praise) on BM... i put my faith in Bobby, his coaches and scouts. if he (they) want a player, then so do i.[/quote

+1

waspish said:
youcallhimdaver said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Possibilities:

Benzema
Alves
Thiago Alcantara
Navas
Busquets
Santiago Cazorla
Di Maria
Higuain
Sergio Ramos

List goes on and on.

Tolmie said concentrate in who we need

Sergio Ramos and Di Maria would be great?!
Jesus Navas would be great!

Has Tolmie ever been wrong?

I prefer to wait for the club to announce things...

Patience is a virtue blues...Stop acting like kids in a sweet shop and let RM identify where we need strengthening.

Can we have Messi please

we are light in the deeplying playmaker role hence us getting the chilean fella on loan at the backend of last season.

he's been released so who plays like him? Pirlo. Great, great player but surely a bit long in the tooth for a switch to the PL.

wide player. di Maria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.