It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Nookah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
oddfellows said:
Forget Bale.

Jack -> Wilshere?

I wouldn't forget him purely because it's the end of June and also because it wouldn't surprise me if occassionally Tolmie has to mix things up in here because we get the right idea and it worries the club.

Bet he's thrown us off the scent plenty of times with random youtube vids to try and save face.

Never rule anybody out.
dont think he needs to throw us off the scent we do a pretty good job of it ourselves

Too true...Tolm could post a vid of the teletubbies and it will soon be whittled down to jack charlton by some on here. :)<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
Millennium said:
Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
Fun!

you are entitled to your point of view, but this is not fun for me

Enjoy your time

It doesn't have to be fun for you, so long as it's fun for others. You can go & do something else.

Mr. K. intelligent

It is obvious that it does not have to be fun for me to share my point of view about the subject.

You having a sandstorm or sommat where you are...jeeeeeeesh.

jonmcity said:
Manchester City are set to make another move to sign Barcelona full-back Dani Alves. According to reports in Spain they have offered £12m and Aleksandar Kolarov for the 29-year-old Brazilian.

Would make sense, thinking about it we have Zabba and Micha as right backs, Zabba being one of the most versatile player going he will fit in anywhere.

So Alves and Micha as RB's would work in the "Need" sense.

Starting to feel a bit underwhelmed already! Was really liking the chance of having bale in our team, now we are being linked with barca squad players who can barely get a run out.

TH saying that some bluemooners don't recognise world class talent unless its messi or Ronaldo makes me feel that he is letting us down gently.

Cavani just tweeted in English for the first time. Probably looking into it abit much...

Tolmie ruled out the wingers (bale ronaldo) and the strikers (rvp falcao) and that we will soon see why...

I can only assume that its for a player who is fast, can play on the wing, and can play as a striker.

Which player is better than the above that can cover those positions? hmmm.

It has to be Messi. No wonder Tevez wants to stay here now

grunge said:
jonmcity said:
Manchester City are set to make another move to sign Barcelona full-back Dani Alves. According to reports in Spain they have offered £12m and Aleksandar Kolarov for the 29-year-old Brazilian.

Would make sense, thinking about it we have Zabba and Micha as right backs, Zabba being one of the most versatile player going he will fit in anywhere.

So Alves and Micha as RB's would work in the "Need" sense.
That would make no sense. As league champions, we should be looking to get a left back to cover, not shifting a right back to that position.

RB is our least problematic position, plus alves is getting on and is a ****.

The spanish cap reference makes me think muniain, cant see it thougj

leewill31 said:
Thiago Alcantara,Ibrahim Afellay,Pedro,Javier Mascherano???

any one of them 4 im guessing but could be miles out as per the norm lol!

Remember how jacked TH was on that strong RB prospect a few weeks back? Think it was one of the South American boys. Maybe the U of Chile boy... can't quite remember.

Anyway, he pushed hard how perfect that strong RB would be as a WINGER for us. We need someone who can cross and not be pushed around, while still coming back for defense.

Does Barcelona have any players like that? Any world-class players, not in the Euros, who have already had transfer rumors to other destinations earlier in the summer AND fit that mold??

Dani Alves. We keep Micah and Zab, and bring in Alves as a Winger first, RB second. This would make sense of TH's excitement (class and system fit), clues, and players available. Mark it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.