It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are craving big name signings its not what we need really, if we do get them then fine enjoy it but complaining because were not is stupid mancini knows what he is doing.

the longer we go without signing someone the more the players from last season think the club have faith they can do it again - not a bad thing

a mad rush to bring in 3-4 players during the first week of the window wouldn't have done anyone any favours

it appears we know our targets, are willing to play the long game but as importantly won't be held to ransom because of a belief in the current players

plus the longer we wait, the more other clubs, perhaps relying on our cash to develop their own signings, begin to twitch

classic poker - i prefer this analogy to the 'shit, no-one wants to come' approach

McFcMiKe7 said:
So to recap, we're arnt getting Bale, Cavani, Sahin, RVP and there is no 'OMG' signing?[/quote

to summarise:

Bobby likes Cavani....but we can't get the numbers to work
Bobby likes RVP....but we can't get the numbers to work
Bobby liked Hazard....but we didn't like the agent's numbers
Bobby likes Martinez...but not receiving any encouragement from player

Bobby likes Bale ....but we haven't even started on the numbers yet
Bobby liked Lavezzi....but it seems PSG's numbers worked better than ours

Bluemoon likes De Rossi...but no indication of what numbers would look like and whether he is seriously gettable

No-one out there likes Adebayor's numbers...

The club's "Plan B" is to allow the usual suspects (Real / Bayern / AC Milan etc) to pursue Tevez / Dzeko and in return we are now assessing a whole raft of "disaffected" or "available" players at said clubs that we might get in exchange...(time for Venn diagram about how swap deals don't really happen in practice)

I think we are defiantly in for RVP no matter what ITK say arsenal have bought 2 strikers both of which left footed as replacements Mancini is a big RVP fan ,I reckon as soon as we shift dzeko & or tevez it will happen

what i dont get about the transfer forum is,

tolmie posts clues about certain players,

people on here guess wildly about who tolmie could be posting about
,they come up with some mad conclusion then go off at right angles about the players who they think it is,

we end up with about 10 world class players from one th vid,

then the forum goes into meltdown when we dont sign the wildly guessed players ?

then the people who have guessed wildly have a go a tolmie because they got it wrong ?

have i got it right ?

message to tolmie,the vast majority on here are fucking loonys,carry on with the good work.

the madness of the transfer forum haha

what i dont get about the transfer forum is,

tolmie posts clues about certain players,

people on here guess wildly about who tolmie could be posting about
,they come up with some mad conclusion then go off at right angles about the players who they think it is,

we end up with about 10 world class players from one th vid,

then the forum goes into meltdown when we dont sign the wildly guessed players ?

then the people who have guessed wildly have a go a tolmie because they got it wrong ?

have i got it right ?

message to tolmie,the vast majority on here are fucking loonys,carry on with the good work.

the madness of the transfer forum haha

Thats about it then what we are left with is press made up bollocks that is neither use to man nor beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.