It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I like the guy, but he is as much master of his own downfall as the people who slay him are idiots.

If he only posted stuff that was pretty far advanced etc. then he wouldn't get hammered as much by the needy posters who feel that it's their job to do so (quite why this is, I don't know, I mean if you don't like his posts then don't believe in them).

Then again, he wouldn't get as much attention from the needy posters who hang off his every word (which as well as his obvious selfless messaging is part of his reason for posting, as evidenced by the fact that he posts those daft abstract youtube links).

You like the guy but then manage to have a pop?

My guess is that you are not on your fist user name here?

You'll note that I have a criticise both him AND at those who criticise him (both are contributors to their own situations / frustrations).

Balance, son. Balance.

(and for the record, I am not on my first user name, you are right....... then again, it#s more to do with the fact that i have an awful memory than anything else).

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Didnt somebody post the other day saying we had a £4 Million bid accepted for an unnamed player on £78k a week??

Step forward Bojan Krkic!!

I don't think it is him as he is at AS Roma and Barcelona have a buy back clause put in his contract.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Didnt somebody post the other day saying we had a £4 Million bid accepted for an unnamed player on £78k a week??

Step forward Bojan Krkic!!

I hope not (I genuinely do not see what he would add, and would have a major problem with us paying him 78k per week)....... he's basically the Serbian Gai Assulin (OK, a touch better, but you get what I mean........................)

nmc said:
SamCity123 said:
nmc said:
Hardly surprising after yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Being lazy...could you fill me in?

As often happens Tolmie got shot for passing on info people didn't really like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ahaha some people are so fickle. Good news or no news. I appreciate everything he posts, even if I don't have a clue what he's on about ;]

lost_n_spaced said:
blueinsa said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I like the guy, but he is as much master of his own downfall as the people who slay him are idiots.

If he only posted stuff that was pretty far advanced etc. then he wouldn't get hammered as much by the needy posters who feel that it's their job to do so (quite why this is, I don't know, I mean if you don't like his posts then don't believe in them).

Then again, he wouldn't get as much attention from the needy posters who hang off his every word (which as well as his obvious selfless messaging is part of his reason for posting, as evidenced by the fact that he posts those daft abstract youtube links).

You like the guy but then manage to have a pop?

My guess is that you are not on your fist user name here?

You'll note that I have a criticise both him AND at those who criticise him (both are contributors to their own situations / frustrations).

Balance, son. Balance.

Aka... Chip, son. Both shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.