It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must admit its gove VERY quiet with regards to signings for us! had hoped we`d be in and done early this summer. i know the euros have been on but it seems brick walls at times for us. dont suppose it helps that we`ll only be looking at top top players and will have a price that we wont go above?! not sure though if that attitude will benefit us long term as certain players will be worth the long term paying that bit extra for!

richards30 said:
i must admit its gove VERY quiet with regards to signings for us! had hoped we`d be in and done early this summer. i know the euros have been on but it seems brick walls at times for us. dont suppose it helps that we`ll only be looking at top top players and will have a price that we wont go above?! not sure though if that attitude will benefit us long term as certain players will be worth the long term paying that bit extra for!

Start some rumours then if you prefer it that way.

Vagivoovoo said:
waspish said:
Vagivoovoo said:
He's signed a contract at Spurs.

Yeah it's only a failure if the club was interested in signing him! This is a city forum where we speculate on who we would like, then dream up speculative hypothesis
It's a FAIL if the ITKs are claiming we are in for him when we are not.

Maybe you should actually take notice of the thread and realise that not 1 ITK has said we were right in for Bale. Enquiries were made, even TH stated to forget Bale last week so i'd suggest it's your reading/understanding of the thread that's a FAIL pal

richards30 said:

panic

Vagivoovoo said:
waspish said:
Vagivoovoo said:
He's signed a contract at Spurs.

Yeah it's only a failure if the club was interested in signing him! This is a city forum where we speculate on who we would like, then dream up speculative hypothesis
It's a FAIL if the ITKs are claiming we are in for him when we are not.

There is only a couple of ITK and they said forget about bale and a number of other names... Plus don't take anything for fact regarding ITK saying we are in for this player or that and you'll never be disappointed ;)

As fustrating as this window has been thus far, just look back to previous windows & how much we have improved the squad. We wont ever see a window like we have previously due to the squad we have now assembled.

I like all you blues out there turn on ssn everyday hoping to see our name on the yellow ticker with a new signing, but I honestly dont think we need that much to improve the squad we have, we did win the league last season!!!!

Would love to see some cover for VK & JL, maybe a pacy tricky winger & depending on our forwards movements, a striker to replace if we lose one.

In the meantime, lets sit back, enjoy the speculation & trust in our manager & owner to do there work behind the scenes.

This is how it feels!!!!!!!!!! :)

richards30 said:

What have the Euros got to do with it? Arsenal managed to sign Giroud while that was going on. Maybe the reason is the players we are after simply aren't available.

owenmcfc said:
As fustrating as this window has been thus far, just look back to previous windows & how much we have improved the squad. We wont ever see a window like we have previously due to the squad we have now assembled.

I like all you blues out there turn on ssn everyday hoping to see our name on the yellow ticker with a new signing, but I honestly dont think we need that much to improve the squad we have, we did win the league last season!!!!

Would love to see some cover for VK & JL, maybe a pacy tricky winger & depending on our forwards movements, a striker to replace if we lose one.

In the meantime, lets sit back, enjoy the speculation & trust in our manager & owner to do there work behind the scenes.

This is how it feels!!!!!!!!!! :)

I-agree.jpg

i just had an email with new kit pre-order 6/7/12, next friday.

I would expect that if they had any signings close or agreed, they might announce thursday/friday morning ready for the "name sales" on the new kit.

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.