It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
richards30 said:
johnny crossan said:
a one year extension and Daniele heading to stadium near you! :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/euro/article/2012-06-28/de-rossi-tips-balotelli-to-shine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/euro/ ... -to-shine/</a>?
is there something in the de rossi chatter then johnny?
just hoping - same as with RVP (but in a different direction) and watching this speculation

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012/06/28/Real-eye-20m-City-deal/gnid-146294/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012 ... id-146294/</a>?
i think the minimum we would take for carlos would be £25m? or hopefully a deal involving sahin?

KennyG said:
De Rossi has a dodgy back
Can he stand up to the rigours of the premier lge?
If he can he is a midfield general but I'd be worried

Why be worried ?? Always makes me smile this type of response,its as if our Medical Team aint got a clue.Since Bobby dispensed with the old Medical Team and RSC disaster,we aint had a player with long term medical problems,as far as I can remember.

salfordpaul said:
blue wang said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Ignore the rag idiot and don't forget to PM next time my fellow Salford blue.

If i remember correctly salford P, not once but twice posted about incoming transfers and their medicals and he was bang on the money. I reckon sp and that other fellow , I forget his name. He started the thread on "minor movements" are the most in the know on here.

They just need a gimmick, like tolmie has his arb video and sound tracks with hidden clues( which I enjoy but leaves one feeling more frustrated than anything). Maybe sp could use mime, popular tv shows or biblical references . He would be a blue moon celeb in no time.

like it wang !! haha
i love tolmies posts and i know most on here do, but when i see the digs and abuse he gets i admire him. i personally am sick of the minority and thats why i don t pass on info any more. you pass on genuine info you've been told and get assassinated for it. your info is not always right but its passed on in good faith...people should realise that. i know its the age old story that the minority ruin it but they do.

i haven t posted on this thread and still got slated by failsworthblueboy and that sad red !!

i heard hargreaves a few days before he signed it was out of the blue...can you imagine the shit i'd have got for him coming?? i didn t want him personally but was thinking of posting it on here and then decided against it and just pm'd a few people instead. i'd have got the blame for his signing

Tell someone what they already now and they will love you for it but tell them something they dont know and they will hate you for it. Hate the haters.

Keep it real!

Euros are over Sunday and hopefully that's when the fun starts.

Just 3 signings need to be made imo;
A right footed winger,
Cover at the back if Kolo is sold,
A CM that is mobile and can pass exceptionally.

If Tevez/Dzeko or even both are sold then replacements must be sought but I'm quite partial to just a single striker being bought and Guidetti promoted to first team.

Hoping and praying that we find suitors to Adebayor, RSC, Bridge and Savic.

Seeing De Jong leave would be sad but I personally think he's replaceable and De Rossi is that man.

I am confused. Don't we need to sign more English/Association players?

Doesn't that mean that Johnson can't go unless we get another player to cover the quota?

And if we are ok on that front don't we need to bring through more academy players.

Anyone got a good handle on the requirements, I forget. Thanks.

carlos92 said:
It is a quiet at the moment but linking Nani to us is a little too speculative. I think he might go with them signing Kagawa but he won't be sold to another English club.

The info the guy got was that Portugals #7 was booked in for a medical along with Van Persie.

I was just saying it's more likely his source made a spelling mistake and it's actually their #17.
Nani wasn't linked to us.

TonyM said:
I am confused. Don't we need to sign more English/Association players?

Doesn't that mean that Johnson can't go unless we get another player to cover the quota?

And if we are ok on that front don't we need to bring through more academy players.

Anyone got a good handle on the requirements, I forget. Thanks.

we can put Boyata and Weiss back in the squad if we need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.