It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
That corky chap should be banned for wumming

It was corky last summer who said that Sanchez would sign the next day and if he didn't he would accept a lifetime ban. Needless to say he was wumming, Sanchez went to barca the month after. Looks like corky is back again spouting shit this window aswell

mancityscot said:
Forzacitizens said:

It was corky last summer who said that Sanchez would sign the next day and if he didn't he would accept a lifetime ban. Needless to say he was wumming, Sanchez went to barca the month after. Looks like corky is back again spouting shit this window aswell

also the same corky who wum'd on here that Schweinsteiger was signing for us and that he had seen his City mobile phone contract - he wums all the time, but worse than that he thinks he is funny, which is a shame as he would be about on a par with mark lawrenson for humour - completely inane

Forzacitizens said:

YOU CAN'T BAN CORKY.....what would he have left?

"SAVE CORKY" I say!!!!

People should stop being soooo anal over the transfer forum, fuck me the times I come on to read a thread and find two grown MEN (?) arguing about who knows the most about a certain player, rattling on like two infants! FUCK!!

Discussing a player potential merit, fine. Bickering like school girls....Stroll on!!

At least I had a chuckle over what Corky was up to.......Well done Mr.C., but have a thought for the admins extra work with all the PMs they'll have to deal with from the disgruntled wanting you banned.

BringBackSwales said:
mancityscot said:
Forzacitizens said:

also the same corky who wum'd on here that Schweinsteiger was signing for us and that he had seen his City mobile phone contract - he wums all the time, but worse than that he thinks he is funny, which is a shame as he would be about on a par with mark lawrenson for humour - completely inane
Made up a story the lads at work had tricked him into believing he was, and now spends his time on this thread doing similar.

Petetheblu said:
asmodeus said:
woolleyback blue said:
Not claiming to be any sort of ITK and this may have been posted elsewhere but City have signed a 16yr old from Belgium. Don't know a name but do know his family in MCR house hunting.

neither am i but i know for a fact that pato was in manchester last week with his agent who is david beckhams agent ( not that makes a difference ) and how do i know this because during his " visit " he had a tattoo done and the man who did it told me.

Was he having a Kaka tatts done?

nope, he was having a cross, angels and other religous imagery tarted up

FantasyIreland said:
He must lead a very sad existence.Banning him would probably be the tipping point.

We all know what he's like, with in minutes of his doings several Bluemooners had called it.

I have no problem with this, it's those ones that pretend their girls I don't like.....especially that one that didn't get back to me.......I fuckin loved er!!

-- Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 pm --

asmodeus said:
Petetheblu said:
asmodeus said:
neither am i but i know for a fact that pato was in manchester last week with his agent who is david beckhams agent ( not that makes a difference ) and how do i know this because during his " visit " he had a tattoo done and the man who did it told me.

Was he having a Kaka tatts done?

nope, he was having a cross, angels and other religous imagery tarted up

Well I reckon that skin botherer got the wrong end stick and he (the agent) was talking about finding a house with a "PATIO"!!! Easily done when you've got a semi from inflicting pain on some one, done it loads of times.

Petetheblu said:
FantasyIreland said:
He must lead a very sad existence.Banning him would probably be the tipping point.

We all know what he's like, with in minutes of his doings several Bluemooners had called it.

I have no problem with this, it's those ones that pretend their girls I don't like.....especially that one that didn't get back to me.......I fuckin loved er!!

You as well....???

It's quiet really sums up this summer. Even Tolmie has gone quiet. Either the club are struggling or they have fixed all the leaks. I'm certain it will end up a successful summer but it's frustrating when you don't know what's going on. I keep telling myself to be patient but checking this site for updates every few hours doesn't help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.