It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_T_I_D said:
I'm not bothered whether Tevez leaves or not. If he does then we'll replace him. If he doesn't then we've still got a good player.
Agree but to fund RVP...not for me

LoveCity said:
Neil Cu*tis also reporting the Tevez to Real link and for once getting his wages right.

REAL MADRID have made a shock move to land Carlos Tevez.

And Manchester City could be ready to sell as they prepare their first bid of £20million for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie.

Spanish champions Real have asked to be told if City plan to offload their star.

And City would want £25m for their Argentine, who has two years left on his £198,000-a-week deal.

Etihad boss Roberto Mancini made his peace with Tevez at the end of last season after the forward’s strike — but he may want to sell to fund his summer buys.

Any legs to this? I'm not sure really as Tevez to any big club is an easy transfer rumour to fill columns. But if they really wanted Aguero then it looks like they are after a striker of a different style to Benzema and Higuain so maybe...

As in: better ?

kun said:
Edwaardz said:
tilbz said:
Please let this be right it would be amazing

De Rossi as cover?
TBF he probably means when yaya is out he can do his job, while playing alongside him most of the time

Yes mate, this. De Rossi is an interesting one, he could play in a number of positions for us depending on formation. What he does is gives us options. He could even player sweeper in a 3 man defense.

Mad 4 It said:
Looking like Pedro, Cavani, Sahin and De Rossi so far :)

Tevez swap for Sahin, Cavani is Tevez replacement, Pedro is the winger we need, De Rossi as cover for Yaya

Just to add to this, could we broker some sort of deal involving Tevez and Dzeko. My personal favourite would be Sahin and Higuain coming to us with Dzeko and Tevez going to Real.

If Pedro comes to us then AJ goes to Liverpool, not sure what the net outlay would be on that.

If DDR comes the. De Jong goes.

Cavani replaces Dzeko.

Now that would take us to the next level

What about Thiago Alcantara, looks like a superb young player.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtFIsaLVCpg&feature=related[/youtube]

corrigan of norway said:
What about Thiago Alcantara, looks like a superb young player.

And that he is.
He's probably very important to Barcelona and their future and I don't think they'd have the slightest interest in letting him go. They need back-up for Iniesta and Xavi, and in Thiago and Fabregas they have.

Thiago wouldnt do the defenseive side of cm for us Sahin Or even Xabi Alanso his only 28 would do for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.