It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
mcfcallo said:
richards30 said:
Cavani and falcao are too expensive at the moment mate! £40m is the price for cavani and falcao will be even more!! If we can shift some deadwood then bobby might be allowed cavani as he's desperate to get him.
When you put it like that we might aswell keep Tevez unless a 25-30 mill bid maybe comes in
It's a tough one as players like tevez are fantastic makeweights for big name players! Carlos is unlikely to want to go to Napoli and would prefer Milan or a club like Madrid. Appreciate what he did when he came back but we should never have Been in the position where we needed him! Maybe Carlos in a deal regarding higuian? Not much cash to change hands and another top class argie!!
Deal regarding Benzema would be better imo

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kuu9uLAxMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kuu9uLA ... ata_player</a> nuri sahin is a great little player a younger better version of alonso

mcfcallo said:
richards30 said:
mcfcallo said:
When you put it like that we might aswell keep Tevez unless a 25-30 mill bid maybe comes in
It's a tough one as players like tevez are fantastic makeweights for big name players! Carlos is unlikely to want to go to Napoli and would prefer Milan or a club like Madrid. Appreciate what he did when he came back but we should never have Been in the position where we needed him! Maybe Carlos in a deal regarding higuian? Not much cash to change hands and another top class argie!!
Did u watch benzema last night mate??

JosMCFC said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kuu9uLAxMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player nuri sahin is a great little player a younger better version of alonso
was watching that video before he would pick aguero runs nearly every time looks quality would love him at city<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:48 am --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
mcfcallo said:
richards30 said:
Did u watch benzema last night mate??
That was the whole french team in fairness benzema and aguero would be immense

Neville Kneville said:
All 4 strikers we have now are better & more suited to the Premier League than Benzema imo, by some distance.
I agree! I think higuain would be fine but cavani would be dynamite!!

richards30 said:
Neville Kneville said:
All 4 strikers we have now are better & more suited to the Premier League than Benzema imo, by some distance.
I agree! I think higuain would be fine but cavani would be dynamite!!

I am a massive fan of Higuain, for me there is no better poacher in the game. He is proven at all levels and has a good understanding with Aguero.

My 4 would be:

Balo
Aguero
Higuain
Cavani or Falcao

Those 4 would give us so many options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.