It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vagivoovoo said:
richards30 said:
Vagivoovoo said:
So Bale isn't coming. Already a bit of FAIL in this thread.
how do you still survive on this forum mate??
Different opinions are allowed.

No they are not allowed on here :)

You can never win on this forum at times as people on here use the same line when sticking up for TH

"This forum is for speculation etc etc please leave the forum if you dont like it"

Or when someone else posts info in good faith they get shot down and banned!

I enjoy reading TH posts albeit i take them with a pinch of salt, as i do with everyone elses posts.

bluedan said:
Vagivoovoo said:
richards30 said:
how do you still survive on this forum mate??
Different opinions are allowed.

No they are not allowed on here :)

You can never win on this forum at times as people on here use the same line when sticking up for TH

"This forum is for speculation etc etc please leave the forum if you dont like it"

Or when someone else posts info in good faith they get shot down and banned!

I enjoy reading TH posts albeit i take them with a pinch of salt, as i do with everyone elses posts.
Good post!

Forzacitizens said:
richards30 said:
i must admit its gove VERY quiet with regards to signings for us! had hoped we`d be in and done early this summer. i know the euros have been on but it seems brick walls at times for us. dont suppose it helps that we`ll only be looking at top top players and will have a price that we wont go above?! not sure though if that attitude will benefit us long term as certain players will be worth the long term paying that bit extra for!

panic

He's not panicking. He merely pointed out that things are slow considering we were supposed to get business done early (again). He then gave possible reasons why things werent happening. So he's not panicking.

I agree with his sentiments. Yet again we were supposed to have things sorted early but obviously circumstances have conspired against that, whether it be outgoings required first or other clubs standing firm on targets. Alight concern however is that Mancin expressed a wish to add wide players (I thing) and already Hazard, Lavezzi, Bale are gone as options. Add to this the fact that Arsenal have had no problems in signing 2 quality players and it makes you wonder who if anyone City are actually interested in and whether anything will happen. Hopefully the wait will be worthwhile, but City do need to strengthen to prevent another January scenario,

happy said:
waspish said:
Vagivoovoo said:
He's signed a contract at Spurs.

Yeah it's only a failure if the club was interested in signing him! This is a city forum where we speculate on who we would like, then dream up speculative hypothesis

Speculative Hypotheses would be a great user name.

That username already exists on RAWK. :)

We will never get business done early because when city come knocking for a player at a club they take the piss and want twice the asking price

samharris said:
happy said:
waspish said:
Yeah it's only a failure if the club was interested in signing him! This is a city forum where we speculate on who we would like, then dream up speculative hypothesis

Speculative Hypotheses would be a great user name.

That username already exists on RAWK. :)

Along with Delusions of Adequacy and Yesterdays Man?

Vagivoovoo said:
waspish said:
Vagivoovoo said:
He's signed a contract at Spurs.

It's a FAIL if the ITKs are claiming we are in for him when we are not.

None suggested that we were likely to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.