It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
pudge said:
LoveCity said:
Mandzukic has confirmed he's joining Bayern so Dzeko is staying unless someone coughs up £32million.
£32 million?

That's what we demanded from Bayern according to Bild (40 million Euros) and City refused to budge on the price which is why they went to Mandzukic as the cheap alternative.
I wouldn't place so much faith in tabloids

I wasn't impressed with Mandzukic in the Euros. Hard working player no doubt, but he didn't look that skilful

If true nice to see the club are making a stance on fees you want one of our players it will cost you, too long have we bought players only to sell them at a loss. Great stuff City.

The only clubs left for Dzeko are Juve and maybe Dortmund. Can't see either splashing that amount on him though.

Not sure how much he will play if Tevez stays.

Blue Haze said:
The only clubs left for Dzeko are Juve and maybe Dortmund. Can't see either splashing that amount on him though.

Not sure how much he will play if Tevez stays.
I think they will be more than two after Edin.

I think bobs plan from the beginning was dzeko and a wide man, if everything went to plan it would have been dzeko and sanches, I think before we see dzeko go anywhere bob wants to see what can happen. Could be potentially the best plan b in the business.

If teams park the bus, we will be able to go around. This could potentially solve a lot of problems. Bob can then change things completely with 2 subs.

blue wang said:
I think bobs plan from the beginning was dzeko and a wide man, if everything went to plan it would have been dzeko and sanches, I think before we see dzeko go anywhere bob wants to see what can happen. Could be potentially the best plan b in the business.

Sounds a bit like the england Plan B with Carroll and Walcott... except with good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.