It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we'll send Savic and Boyata on loan and with Kolo Toure... we'll need another CB so what do you think about Czech centre-back Tomas Sivok? 28 years, did play for Udinese and Besiktas but is a free agent now and Sevilla, Fulham and Southampton are interested. Earned around 15k p/w in Turkey so he'd be super cheap and IMO very decent 3rd or 4th choice CB.

citytill1die84 said:
Even if we don't sign anyone we'll still win the league our squad will be stronger after the title success :)

I agree with this.

Even worst case scenario that we don't make a signing, we are still stronger than we were last season.

Tevez will be fully fit for a full season... Nasri will be fully integrated... the team will gell even more with the success of last season... Adebayor, RSC, Bridge, Weiss and Boyata return and give us cover for Carling Cup games... Manciniis under nowhere near the same pressure as he was previously...No ACON call-ups...

We are still the team to beat even without spending a penny!

citytill1die84 said:
Even if we don't sign anyone we'll still win the league our squad will be stronger after the title success :)
Don't agree. You can't stand still in football and things always need freshening up.

Vagivoovoo said:
citytill1die84 said:
Don't agree. You can't stand still in football and things always need freshening up.

Your right there even though our team is far superior than the Scum you should always try and improve on what you av! Still think we'll sign 1 maybe 2 excellent players :)

waspish said:
Vagivoovoo said:
citytill1die84 said:

Your right there even though our team is far superior than the Scum you should always try and improve on what you av! Still think we'll sign 1 maybe 2 excellent players :)
We should be expecting two at least. The outs need sorting quick smart.

I don't care if we don't sign anyone. I'd much rather this be a summer where we can get rid of our deadwood

Damocles said:
I don't care if we don't sign anyone. I'd much rather this be a summer where we can get rid of our deadwood

You'd better have your fingers crossed that nothing happens to Kompany and/or Yaya. I'd also like to see some genuine pace added in the wide areas, because we can get a bit predictable at times.

Soulboy said:
I agree with this.

Even worst case scenario that we don't make a signing, we are still stronger than we were last season.

Tevez will be fully fit for a full season... Nasri will be fully integrated... the team will gell even more with the success of last season... Adebayor, RSC, Bridge, Weiss and Boyata return and give us cover for Carling Cup games... Manciniis under nowhere near the same pressure as he was previously...No ACON call-ups...

Agree with your post, except that we are still gonna lose the Toures to the ACON mid January next year.

lets not fuck about , sign messi & iniesta - win the league and champo league every year. job done.

el blue said:
Soulboy said:
I agree with this.

Agree with your post, except that we are still gonna lose the Toures to the ACON mid January next year.

Didn'y Yaya retire from internationals or was that just press speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.