It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming our reps are actually in meetings etc? I know Tolm mentioned they went to Barcelona to ask about thiago and to open talks about daves contract but are we actually in meetings or are we only at talking about players stage?

andyhinch said:
not my fault! said:
andyhinch said:
In no way an Itk but herd zz has come on board could be bulshit anyone herd out

ZZ? Zinadin Zidan? If so in what capacity? If not then who you mean?
On the coaching staff like I say something I herd but prob bs

Really? If that were true I'd say that was a great bit of business.

Zidane?
Does he not get along with the special one?

I thought he was Real Madrid through and through, but I could be wrong.

Thenumber1blue said:
ZZ what a player ,an absolute joy to watch,in my all time top 5.

Agree. And at one point he played with the best ever striker in Ronaldo. What a joy to watch that would have been.

Not trying to be itk, but my mates a greens keeper at city and he said we're in for matt jarvis. Taks are pretty advanced and we shoukd be getting him for around 6 mil

taggeddogga said:
Not trying to be itk, but my mates a greens keeper at city and he said we're in for matt jarvis. Taks are pretty advanced and we shoukd be getting him for around 6 mil

Get the 'L' on your keyboard sorted mate..:)

taggeddogga said:

MCFC, ruining bowls since 2008 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.