It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I will say is De Jong and Kolo are more than happy to stay and see out the final year of their deals, unless the deal is attractive enough at both ends.

That's the reality, as is Dzeko, Kolarov and Tevez will be out the door if the offers work for both us and them.

Throw in getting Adebayor, some of Bridge, Roque off the wages, it's a lot of money we will have wiggle room with.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a good team we have, rather than a great one.

The owners and Bobby know they have to be ruthless to go to the next level, plenty of us won't like it.

But when these bombs do drop, the only people who should be complaining are and will be our rivals.

Kill them, kill them all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCGtT_FRYg[/youtube]

Tolm, when can we expect the first bomb to drop?

Not looking for names, just an approximate timeline.

The only players that I'd be really gutted to see leave are Joe Hart and Micah Richards. I want us to conquer the world with those boys playing.

That's not to say that I don't value or love Yaya, Aguero, Spanish Dave etc.

Also, I've just got Mario on the back of my new away shirt so I'd be grateful if we could avoid selling him!

I think Tolmie's "Too Blind to See It" refers to Ibra. I think he's a magnificent player who lazy journos and TV pundits have convinced us is a waste of space.

Perhaps we Bluemooners are too blind to see his actual quality?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
What I will say is De Jong and Kolo are more than happy to stay and see out the final year of their deals, unless the deal is attractive enough at both ends.

That's the reality, as is Dzeko, Kolarov and Tevez will be out the door if the offers work for both us and them.

Throw in getting Adebayor, some of Bridge, Roque off the wages, it's a lot of money we will have wiggle room with.

seems fair although I am slightly gutted about Dzeko. Still think he can score 20 goals a season for us given the chance

crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

seems fair although I am slightly gutted about Dzeko. Still think he can score 20 goals a season for us given the chance

Kolo, Ade, RSC, and NDJ's wages per week, can't be far of £300 - £350k in total. let alone getting anyone else off the books

petrovs right boot said:
Tolm,how imminent are signings mate??

Not soon enough for most!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:08 am --<br /><br />
Cheadle Blue said:
crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Kolo, Ade, RSC, and NDJ's wages per week, can't be far of £300 - £350k in total. let alone getting anyone else off the books

Try closer to £450k!

And that's before Tevez and Dzeko!

You have to factor in pay-offs to some of these guys, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.