It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Silva is the closest thing we have to irreplaceable.

I'd say Yaya was closer to irreplaceable
Yaya is absolutely irreplaceable. Can't think of anyone who can do the job he does.

Agree but I really would not want to lose Kompany. Keep Kompany above YaYa for me.

Good we can keep both isn't it.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Relax on Silva, an announcement due when he returns to the fold.

Leaks today are designed to bluff Spurs on the urgency of agreeing a price on Modric.

Dave will be signing up for another five years, as will Komps by all accounts.

We need to keep a watch on those bastards Milan, all manner of proposals and permutations involving Ibra and Thiago.

On the contrary Tolmie, it's us that's doing the pushing here hence the air miles being clocked up by Marwood and Co.

Would love Thiago Silva at City. Given that Milan have been linked with Tevez and that Dzeko is a boyhood Milan fan could a spectacular double swap be on the cards. Tevez & Dzeko out, Silva and Ibra in - highly doubtful but where there is a will there is a way.

psg are just a smokescreen as they was a month ago.

acmilan want sell silva and ibra to us. becouse they know silva and ibra wont accept go to psg.

psg are interested to help acmilan to sell that two players to us becouse their target are kolo toure and tevez , that could accept to go there.

all this rumors about silva and ibra to psg so are just a traple to fish us.

i'like to get fished tough

southern muppet said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
hgblue said:
Glad to hear it. Thiago and Ibra are immense players. Lets hope Milan don't bottle it ;).

Ibra is 100 years ols complete waste of money, might as well buy Robinho again

And an absolute winner for all of those 100 years to be fair, whereas Robinho's always been a patchy player lacking application.
Still what AC would want for a player that basically used to laugh us off has never been great against the PL style and is actually old just not worth swapping any striker we have for him

Mancio said:

acmilan want sell silva and ibra to us. becouse they know silva and ibra wont accept go to psg.

psg are interested to help acmilan to sell that two players to us becouse their target are kolo toure and tevez , that could accept to go there.

Kolo? I thought it was Kolarov they were keen on?

Assuming you mean AK then if the deal was AK + Carlos + 20mil for Ibra and Thiago then I'd say it was a decent enough deal.

Mancio said:

Sounds good to me.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

Assuming you mean AK then if the deal was AK + Carlos + 20mil for Ibra and Thiago then I'd say it was a decent enough deal.

i think acmilan want ak and ed. meanwhile psg hope to get kt and ct.

Breaking news, as I posted in Zlatan's thread. Ibra and Silva; €60m to PSG close to done deal. City were also interested, all this according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:

Think we would need to add another £10m to make the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.