It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary Tolmie, it's us that's doing the pushing here hence the air miles being clocked up by Marwood and Co.

Very very depressed to hear that. You just know these two timing back stabbing bastards won't do a deal. :-(

I'm gonna log off now. My head is battered with all the conjecture and cross info. Can't make odds and ends of it all. Nout to do with posters, but the transfer game is a ball ache to follow and the posturing and bullshit throws you down many cold avenues.

Don't fancy some of these deals at all. I would rather keep all our strikers over ibra if only for financial reasons. Milan would quote us the sort of money psg were willing to pay for silva which was silly money imo. Ibra would be looking in access of 150 grand a week and a long contract so fuck that as well for somebody at 30 and never played in the prem in a couple of years time we would be stuck with him most likely on the bench and no chance of resale value and all that before we dip our hands in our pocket for a transfer fee. Martinez would be a prefered option with age and most likely slightly lower wages than the other 2 mentioned and can cover cb and would be a better option than Barry in midfield if not straight away then definately next year as Barry isn't the quickest and with another year in his legs won't be getting any quicker. If we are going to pay big for anybody i would check out Moura who seems more open to a transfer or neymar after barca have denied any deal is in place already for him, they at least will have a resale value and wih the few south Americans we have here I'm sure they will feel a little less far from home.

Matt the Giant said:
Breaking news, as I posted in Zlatan's thread. Ibra and Silva; €60m to PSG close to done deal. City were also interested, all this according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
Hard to see the logic of Milan wanting to sell their two best players.

The fee being touted only works out as £47million for the two of them which would be less than Torres alone cost! Actually that would be a great deal for PSG although I can't see any way they could pass Financial Fair Play. I still reckon this isn't a certainty to happen though, Milan must be suicidal if they sanction this.

Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:
Breaking news, as I posted in Zlatan's thread. Ibra and Silva; €60m to PSG close to done deal. City were also interested, all this according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.

a) they are world players , they want win things , they want leave an unambicious club

b) acmilan want push down wages

Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:

Apparently that was a condition set by Ac Milan, both of them or no deal. They must really need the money (to buy Tevez to start with I hope!)

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
psg are just a smokescreen as they was a month ago.

acmilan want sell silva and ibra to us. becouse they know silva and ibra wont accept go to psg.

psg are interested to help acmilan to sell that two players to us becouse their target are kolo toure and tevez , that could accept to go there.

all this rumors about silva and ibra to psg so are just a traple to fish us.

i'like to get fished tough

Kolo? I thought it was Kolarov they were keen on?

Assuming you mean AK then if the deal was AK + Carlos + 20mil for Ibra and Thiago then I'd say it was a decent enough deal.

i think acmilan want ak and ed. meanwhile psg hope to get kt and ct.

With you fella, didn't read as you intended.

If we can unload those 4 players to PSG and Milan we'll have swam the channel with a cooker on our back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.