It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
So Ibra and Silva to PSG, generates the funds for Milan to buy Tevez and Dzeko, Kolorov out as well, with ade money maybe Guidetti Weiss money around 100m.

If Kolo stays he can cover right back, did well there last year allowing Zab to cover left back. Still say we are in for De Rossi or Martinez to cover that defensive position and defensive midfield in case NDJ goes.If he doesn't go this year he will next so having one of those two or both in place this year already sorts out that position. RVP is the striker coming in with say someone like Sahin.

Out
Ade
Bridge
RSC
Dzeko
Kolorov
Tevez

In RVP
Martinez and or
De Rossi
If only one of either Martinez or De Rossi either a left back or some other type of creative attack midfield
Sahin (maybe or someone like him)

Numbers

22m for RVP
Martinez 32m
De Rossi 20m
Sahin 26m

A nice round 100m. And a perfect squad for champs league etc. Only three strikers so plenty of opportunity for Guidetti if he stays as forth striker.

Chances of this happening 5/10.

Martinez to Barcelona i reckon fella,Keita has left,Affelay rumoured to Inter to free up funds for the purchase,Martinez himself has stated he prefers Barca.Its just wether Barca can match the buy out clause.

Hes too Spanish if you get my drift fella,they all are from that region,just like the Catalonians.

De Rossi would be nice but surely he missed the boat when he signed his new contract.

oakiecokie said:
kenzie115 said:
whicko said:
There will be plenty who will offer him more,thats for sure!

Doubtful, £100k a week is a hell of a lot of money for a normal club, especially for a holding midfielder, and I can't see him going to a Chelsea or Madrid.

But a defender like TS could get £180K+ ??

Thiago Silva just signed a new contract a few weeks ago and it wasn't for 180 grand a week or even close to it so why would city offer him that amount of money?

ox-blue said:
Andy Carroll to Newcastle I've been told 12/1 on Sky Bet

I have a few quid on[/quote

Hour and half ago I mentioned now into 5/1 get on before you miss out

Rammyblues said:
So Ibra and Silva to PSG, generates the funds for Milan to buy Tevez and Dzeko, Kolorov out as well, with ade money maybe Guidetti Weiss money around 100m.

If Kolo stays he can cover right back, did well there last year allowing Zab to cover left back. Still say we are in for De Rossi or Martinez to cover that defensive position and defensive midfield in case NDJ goes.If he doesn't go this year he will next so having one of those two or both in place this year already sorts out that position. RVP is the striker coming in with say someone like Sahin.

Out
Ade
Bridge
RSC
Dzeko
Kolorov
Tevez

In RVP
Martinez and or
De Rossi
If only one of either Martinez or De Rossi either a left back or some other type of creative attack midfield
Sahin (maybe or someone like him)

Numbers

22m for RVP
Martinez 32m
De Rossi 20m
Sahin 26m

A nice round 100m. And a perfect squad for champs league etc. Only three strikers so plenty of opportunity for Guidetti if he stays as forth striker.

Chances of this happening 5/10.

Why would city pay 26 mil for Sahin? Madrid got him on the cheap and he hardly gets a kick for them. 10-15 mil max or they can continue to pay him to sit on the bench. Why do people think we should sell our players who don't get regular games at rock bottom prices then think its a good idea to pay ridiculous amounts of money for people who sit on other peoples bench and offer to double their money in wages? If we offered him a small if any wage rise with the guarantee of playing football most weeks I imagine he would jump at the chance

If we can't land Martinez and players like that, get our scouts doing their jobs and finding the next big thing who isn't too far away from being top quality. I'm no scout but could have told you a year ago Arturo Vidal was going to be top notch when Juve bought him for under £10million... he'd cost closer to £25million one year on! Now that we have Arnesen Jr. in the Benelux, maybe he will recommend Kevin Strootman to Mancini.

PSG apparently offering Ibra a 3 year deal worth £225k per week.

I doubt PSG will have any hesitation in keeping Raiola's bread buttered in order to get this done asap.

New news/speculations from Aftonbladet in Sweden:

Milan is trying to force Ibra out the door by enforcing a wage cap of 6M € net from next season.

Zlatan, who is on 12 M € net, and of course Raiola, will of course not accept this.

All kinds of rumours from "he refuses" to "he needs time to think" to "he has agreed in principle"

Interesting, my bet would still be on Zlatan not going to PSG.

He wouldn't come to City 2 years ago because it was a "new" project and he wanted to win things immediately.

I can't see him, at 30 going on 31, accepting to go to another project that basically is where City was 2 years ago.

Interesting developments though.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm --<br /><br />Google Translate from Aftonbladet article:

Milan requires Ibra lowers wages significantly

The club "forces" away Zlatan with wage claim
ROM. One half of his salary.
It is said Milan have demanded of Zlatan.
Result, the risk that he will leave Milan great.

According to Italian news agency Ansa agent Mino Raiola went to Paris at lunchtime on Thursday to negotiate the Swede's contract.
According to Sportbladet from Milan, now today is Milan desperate to enter situation of eliminating the heavy item of expenditure as Zlatan's salary of EUR 12 million net of the year is. They appreciate him for his game and all the goals but at the moment is his salary is a major problem.
Therefore, said during talks with the agent Mino Raiola yesterday as saying that from next season will only allow the highest pay six million euros a year.
Requires that Zlatan extends to 2016
Milan's management should have told Raiola that Zlatan will have to agree to halve his salary and then also extend his contract so he is left with the salary for four more years, until 2016.
Raiola said to have been upset.
While Thiago Silva and his agent think maxlönen six million euros a year is too little, when PSG said in June would have offered the thymus up to 9 million a year.
- Zlatan has certainly written into his contract that his salary through 2014 is 12 million net a year, but Milan are prepared to strike hard, said a contact in Milan.
'Ibra' would not be interested in such a pay cut and PSG's chances increase because to get him and Thiago Silva.
Raiola on his way to Paris
Milan have not confirmed the information provided.
All are now awaiting news from Raiolas and Zlatan calls and Milan's headquarters in Via Turati in Milan is heavily guarded by television, radio and newspapers.
According to Italian sky.it Ibrahimovic will have accepted a move to PSG, provided that the parties agree on salary. The agent Mino Raiola has traveled to Paris to meet with representatives of the French club.
Paris Saint-Germain, sports director Leonardo confirmed that negotiations are underway, according to the Italian Gazzetta dello Sports web site.
- Yes, we are negotiating and we met yesterday in Sweden. Right now it is generally possible, says Leonardo, which also confirms that he will meet Mino Raiola shortly.

Dj1979 said:
oakiecokie said:
kenzie115 said:
Doubtful, £100k a week is a hell of a lot of money for a normal club, especially for a holding midfielder, and I can't see him going to a Chelsea or Madrid.

But a defender like TS could get £180K+ ??

Thiago Silva just signed a new contract a few weeks ago and it wasn't for 180 grand a week or even close to it so why would city offer him that amount of money?

I`m talking metaphorically about someones suggestions that a player isn`t worth x,y or z,because he plays in a different position.

Darkhorse said:
pudge said:
wahooblue said:
I think it is insane to think that Silva would come to a team and not slot directly into the starting lineup. But that is the beauty of opinions.
Which is why we won't sign him. Aren't you listening?

-- Jul 12th, '12, 00:08 --

wahooblue said:
Generally true. But if you have a chance to sign one of the best 2-3 CBs in the world you break up the partnership in a heartbeat.
Who says we have a chance, and why would you want to break it up in the first place?

?

pudge said:
wahooblue said:
A lot of people think we have a chance, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing it. I would break up any partnership if it could be replaced by a better partnership.
how do you know it would be better

and all this speculation is just that, speculation.

Ok. Well I hope your using the same logic with Van Persie and your against signing him for the same reason. In fact I hope your against us signing any players all together, because by your reasoning we just don't know whether they will improve the team, anything to the contrary would be speculation. I just don't want you to be a hypocrite.

If your going to apply false logic then at least apply it consistently.
I think you'll find it was a question not false logic.

Also, I have yet to seen Tolmie say that we are in for Thiago Silva, apologies if I have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.