It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not rocket science as it looks as though we rid the club of players/wages of
Adebayour
Bridge
Kolo
Rsc

Probably Dzeko also

First and then we get the signings in we want/need.

RVP
CB
AM/winger

RVP
CB
AM/winger
IMO we will go for a deep lying playmaker rather than attack midfield player or winger who that is I have no idea. :-)

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Not rocket science as it looks as though we rid the club of players/wages of
Adebayour
Bridge
Kolo
Rsc

Probably Dzeko also

RVP
CB
AM/winger

Spot on if were to get rid of Dzeko and Tevez we don't need 2 strikers we need 1 and a fast wide player.

Rammyblues said:

RVP
CB
AM/winger
IMO we will go for a deep lying playmaker rather than attack midfield player or winger who that is I have no idea. :-)

Centre Back and a partner for Yaya especially for the CL games

Not much arsed about strikers

Thought FFP was out the window considering the new premiership sponsor deal and what Chelsea & PSG are doing!!!

Am I missing something?

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Thought FFP was out the window considering the new premiership sponsor deal and what Chelsea & PSG are doing!!!

Am I missing something?

What Chelski and PSG do is irrelevent - each club will have their own views maybe just maybe there are concerns internally regarding the Ethiad deal who knows but there is definately a reluctance to spend

the new deal is not in force yet and even so wont put another 100 Milion a year on our books

Am I missing something?

I think too many people are getting hung up on this FFPR business. It has more holes in it than a collander. I am sure the owners of Chelsea and PSG just like ours is fully aware of it's implications and all have plans to meet it at some stage in the future. The only real people who know about whether team a or b can meet the regulations are presumably the clubs accountants. :-)

robbieh said:
Watch a lot of La Liga and I have to agree with Seosa. Last couple of years Martinez has underwhelmed me. To use a racing term for me he hasn-t trained on.
Falcao however is a different story. His form last year was the equal of Messi and Ronaldo when you take into account that Atletico are not a dominant team. His ability to make something out of nothing, his ability to score with left, right and head. Reminds me of Gerd Muller.

Nothing like the same performance as messi and ronaldo, he is massively overrated and would not be worth what we would have to pay for him.

waspish said:
Our wage bill is around 170m a year that's why we getting rid before we buy

But if getting rid before we buy results in the best players going elewhere by the time we are prepared to spend those that are still available will cost even more money

The players we are getting rid of in the main are going and are unlikely to play again for the club but we need one maybe two players

We were prepared to spend money for Hazard that money is still somewhere so why are we not going for midfield player we clearly need

Le Arse waited and waited and in the end spent money on the last day - what they got was essentially what nobody else wanted or were prepard to spend money on

Is that what you really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.