It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
Two wrongs do not make a right but I remember once opening a box of fancies only to find I had eight of those sickly Lemon ones. Gosh the things I said about the French that night......oh and then there's Dunkirk !
That's Germans mate, ffs. Ycnmiu

Caused by the french cheese eating surrender monkey's.... stop be such a mard arse.
I stop be such a mard arse, just you for.

i8rags said:
sniff said:
i8rags said:

Caused by the french cheese eating surrender monkey's.... stop be such a mard arse.

No, no.

Do it for you're self son, and learn a little history before being a sumg prick on a typo.... (insert generic sarcastic wink)

i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
Two wrongs do not make a right but I remember once opening a box of fancies only to find I had eight of those sickly Lemon ones. Gosh the things I said about the French that night......oh and then there's Dunkirk !

I think you might find that as the British Expeditionary Force withdrew from France after the collapse of the Maginot line, the remaining sections of the French army were asked to fight a rear guard action ensuring the Army that had come to defend France and its freedoms would be able to make an orderly retreat back across the channel. Unfotunately the alure of onion soup proved too much of a distraction and the majority of the French soldiers simply put down their arms and went home. This is where the Germans entered the equation as they willfully shelled the beach heads with little or no opposition.
Oh and you're right..... Ycnmiu......it's fucking history sunshine.

ALL OUR LIVES said:
i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:

I think you might find that as the British Expeditionary Force withdrew from France after the collapse of the Maginot line, the remaining sections of the French army were asked to fight a rear guard action ensuring the Army that had come to defend France and its freedoms would be able to make an orderly retreat back across the channel. Unfotunately the alure of onion soup proved too much of a distraction and the majority of the French soldiers simply put down their arms and went home. This is where the Germans entered the equation as they willfully shelled the beach heads with little or no opposition.
Point is what, it was the Germans. Cheers sunshine.

i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
i8rags said:

Point is what, it was the Germans. Cheers sunshine.
That the French rifled him out of some of those brown and pink fancies and that they also did fuck all to help our retreating heroes....maybe...I can see why

ALL OUR LIVES said:
i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:

eh? that sounds like you spent 5 minutes on Wikipedia then forgot everything but a few key words like Maginot. Every single sentence is spectacularly wrong. Sunshine.

sniff said:
i8rags said:
sniff said:

No, no.

Do it for you're self son, and learn a little history before being a sumg prick on a typo.... (insert generic sarcastic wink)
Sumg, good come back, i ain't defending myself against racism, no matter what you or any other thick Neanderthal thinks. Bringing Dunkirk into any argument about calling someone a frog ****, French cheese eating monkey, is really intelligent and I should go and learn my history.

newtonheathdave said:
So to sum up, we are after a cheese eating surrender monkey who plays in Germany?
Seems we are after Ribbery

We are signing Platini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.