It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenjob said:
squirtyflower said:
less of the abuse from the pair of you
He started it!! Besides i'm drunk what's his excuse!! Is it a crime to hate Platini or is i8rags French?? Sorry Mod ;-)
Unbelievable. Hate Platini by all means, but the racist shit does my head in, Clichy, Nasri are French not like that I need to back myself up.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
Greenjob said:
squirtyflower said:
less of the abuse from the pair of you
He started it!! Besides i'm drunk what's his excuse!! Is it a crime to hate Platini or is i8rags French?? Sorry Mod ;-)
Unbelievable. Hate Platini by all means, but the racist shit does my head in, Clichy, Nasri are French not like that I need to back myself up.
I retract the twat element.

ALL OUR LIVES said:
Two wrongs do not make a right but I remember once opening a box of fancies only to find I had eight of those sickly Lemon ones. Gosh the things I said about the French that night......oh and then there's Dunkirk !
That's Germans mate, ffs. Ycnmiu

i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
Two wrongs do not make a right but I remember once opening a box of fancies only to find I had eight of those sickly Lemon ones. Gosh the things I said about the French that night......oh and then there's Dunkirk !

if the French weren't white flag waving, cheese eating surrender monkeys then we wouldn't have had to bother.

i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:

Caused by the french cheese eating surrender monkey's.... stop be such a mard arse.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i8rags said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:

if the French weren't white flag waving, cheese eating surrender monkeys then we wouldn't have had to bother.

Then again, the ends justified the means....... that's why there is no French equivalent of Coventry......

lost_n_spaced said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i8rags said:

Then again, the ends justified the means....... that's why there is no French equivalent of Coventry......

and that's why there's a bunch of French holiday makers in the gardens on my road collecting snails and thieving garlic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.