It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
baldybouncer said:
Love this Transfer Forum.

By the way, nobody knows fuck all about what's going on and that includes all the supposed ITK's. It's all educated guesswork ... but entertaining all the same.

What will happen will happen and we'll have a stronger squad come the Sunday 4pm kick off v Southampton.

Cheers to you all and the Stella in my chalice ha ha!!

Are you itk on itk's knowing fuck all ?

No such thing as an ITK fella. All guesswork wrapped up in innuendo for the gullible. Entertaining for some maybe. So be it.

We might see a bit of movement when Emmanuel Adebayor is sold to Spurs. We do need a couple of signings as I am not convinced with our Academy at the moment.

i8rags said:
Greenjob said:
Cobwebcat said:
Good

Tevez Kolarov Kolo NDJ Dzeko A Johnson ....keep them all. Great players. Champions.

RSC and Savic...these are the type I'd like to see leave....not Tevez.

Bollocks to FFP too. PSG couldn't care less..neither should we. A centre back to replace Savic and a midfielder/winger = happy.
How ironic seeing as Twatini is a frog just like erm PSG!!! Fucking hypocrite, all the big clubs should just tell him to swivel what can he do? Fuck all really, nasty arse licking French cnut!
Rascist twat.

Is that a drunken rascal?.

i8rags said:
Greenjob said:
Cobwebcat said:
Good

Tevez Kolarov Kolo NDJ Dzeko A Johnson ....keep them all. Great players. Champions.

RSC and Savic...these are the type I'd like to see leave....not Tevez.

Bollocks to FFP too. PSG couldn't care less..neither should we. A centre back to replace Savic and a midfielder/winger = happy.
How ironic seeing as Twatini is a frog just like erm PSG!!! Fucking hypocrite, all the big clubs should just tell him to swivel what can he do? Fuck all really, nasty arse licking French cnut!
Rascist twat.
Fuck off dickhead!!

Greenjob said:
i8rags said:
Greenjob said:
Rascist twat.
Fuck off dickhead!!
Haha Internet warrior racist strikes back with intelligent venom.

Is Neymar still going to Barca?

Could solve our winger problem and with the World Cup in Brazil 2014 would give us immense world coverage.

Probably not coming but if you don't ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.