It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
The Future's Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
i know the transfer forum is full of rumours and lies

but can we stop this bullshit and get back on topic, if there is one

seems like we have

does Ribery track back though?
You're telling me that this ain't real???

Fuck sake, and they had me believing it all the way.

Doh!!!

The silly froggie is to busy taking money from the Bosch to think about comming to Manchester...
Is that a clue, does the 'mm' in coming have meaning, like mmmm-arca, could be, Barca? And Bosch, as in Alexi Sale's Bish Bash Bosh? Froggies as in Frances which sounds like Sanchez?

Mmmmm, is it Shaun Wright-Philips?

dctid said:
i8rags said:
LoveCity said:
Daily Mirror: City have told Milan to pay £25million and Tevez is their player.

Daily Star: City have told Milan to pay £22million and Tevez is their player.

Both say Mancini and City are still eager to get rid despite the public holding of hands.
47 mill quality.

Fookin Iti's
images

The future is blue : or Mystic Meg ?

dctid said:
i8rags said:
LoveCity said:
Daily Mirror: City have told Milan to pay £25million and Tevez is their player.

Daily Star: City have told Milan to pay £22million and Tevez is their player.

Both say Mancini and City are still eager to get rid despite the public holding of hands.
47 mill quality.

Fookin Iti's
Fookin racist, hear comes another Five pages.

i8rags said:
dctid said:
i8rags said:
Fookin racist, hear comes another Five pages.

Aint Racists though - nor is Brit - Aussie - Swiss - Yank - Paddy - Jock etc. You need to lighten up a little and get out more.
It was humour mate, sorry.

Apologies really sorry fella thought you was serious some get really wound up

Anyway at least you aint a sheep shagger (Welsh)

sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
No, people were creaming over Aguero because he's a brilliant fucking player.

Falcao is a brilliant player too.

Target man? Yes
Clinical Finisher? Yes
Aerial Ability? Yes
Brilliant Left Foot? Yes
Brilliant Right Foot? Yes

He is everything you want as a striker.

Take out Ronaldo & Messi and he was La Liga's top scorer, ahead of the likes of Higuain, Benzema & Llorente who have all been praised on here as brilliant strikers. This is also his first full season for Atletico.

He's also scored 19 goals in his last 18 Europa League games, winning it with Porto & Athletico in successive seasons.

Yet, you think he's overrated?

Whilst you're looking up the term 'massively overrated', look up the word 'wally' too.

Did he score more than RVP?

What the actual fuck has that got to do with this argument?

However, as silly as it is, I'll go along with it.

So here goes....

1. Falcao 50/39 vs RVP 48/37, so yes.
2. Falcao (only 26) has scored more goals in his career than RVP has in his career at 29.
3. Sorry, cant help it. Again, WTF has RVP got to do with this? I think neither Falcao nor RVP are massively overrated. There both brilliant players.

Seriously...just give up. You are talking to a child.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
No, people were creaming over Aguero because he's a brilliant fucking player.

Falcao is a brilliant player too.

Target man? Yes
Clinical Finisher? Yes
Aerial Ability? Yes
Brilliant Left Foot? Yes
Brilliant Right Foot? Yes

He is everything you want as a striker.

Take out Ronaldo & Messi and he was La Liga's top scorer, ahead of the likes of Higuain, Benzema & Llorente who have all been praised on here as brilliant strikers. This is also his first full season for Atletico.

He's also scored 19 goals in his last 18 Europa League games, winning it with Porto & Athletico in successive seasons.

Yet, you think he's overrated?

Whilst you're looking up the term 'massively overrated', look up the word 'wally' too.

Did he score more than RVP?

What the actual fuck has that got to do with this argument?

However, as silly as it is, I'll go along with it.

So here goes....

1. Falcao 50/39 vs RVP 48/37, so yes.
2. Falcao (only 26) has scored more goals in his career than RVP has in his career at 29.
3. Sorry, cant help it. Again, WTF has RVP got to do with this? I think neither Falcao nor RVP are massively overrated. There both brilliant players.

Seriously...just give up. You are talking to a child.

LoveCity said:
So he scored 1 less goal than van Persie, is that supposed to prove a point beyond this bizarre anti-Falcao thing you have? Does 1 less goal mean something exactly?

He made a similar argument that Dzeko was younger than Falcao so we should keep Dzeko rather than go for Falcao. Dzeko is roughly 40 days younger than Falcao.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
route46 said:
i8rags said:
carlos92 said:
Is this another elaborate wind up or there is any solid news regarding our targets?
Breaking news all over media, wants to stay and win silverware with city

they are just going off what he said on ask carlos

The last time I listened to a Tevez interview was the week before he turned in his FIRST transfer request. He said he was perfectly happy at City.

LoveCity said:
So he scored 1 less goal than van Persie, is that supposed to prove a point beyond this bizarre anti-Falcao thing you have? Does 1 less goal mean something exactly?
I think he's just pointing out that Van Persie is a cheaper option, who is just as good if not better than Falcao whilst also being a proven player in the toughest league in the world.

dctid said:
i8rags said:
dctid said:
Aint Racists though - nor is Brit - Aussie - Swiss - Yank - Paddy - Jock etc. You need to lighten up a little and get out more.
It was humour mate, sorry.

Apologies really sorry fella thought you was serious some get really wound up

Anyway at least you aint a sheep shagger (Welsh)
Would need to get out more if I didn't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.