It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
LoveCity said:
So he scored 1 less goal than van Persie, is that supposed to prove a point beyond this bizarre anti-Falcao thing you have? Does 1 less goal mean something exactly?
I think he's just pointing out that Van Persie is a cheaper option, who is just as good if not better than Falcao whilst also being a proven player in the toughest league in the world.

Exactly what I was pointing out but some people are so blinded by what they like they can't see what is right

But as I remember it, the argument wasn't that we should sign Falcao, only that he is a quality player. Then the random van Persie comparisons.

LoveCity said:
But as I remember it, the argument wasn't that we should sign Falcao, only that he is a quality player. Then the random van Persie comparisons.
I can confirm, Falcao is quality, but not better than RvP.

LoveCity said:
Falcao is the James Beattie of Spanish football IIRC, that's not a comparison to Van Persie, it's a complete disregard for Falcao's quality.

Joehannes said:
LoveCity said:
Falcao is the James Beattie of Spanish football IIRC, that's not a comparison to Van Persie, it's a complete disregard for Falcao's quality.

I did like that one.

mikeyboyowilde said:
Joehannes said:
LoveCity said:

I did like that one.
Falcao has never proven his worth at Stoke though, whereas Beattie has (to an extent), and at our expense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.