It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
Joehannes said:
Falcao is the James Beattie of Spanish football IIRC, that's not a comparison to Van Persie, it's a complete disregard for Falcao's quality.

I did like that one.
Falcao has never proven his worth at Stoke though, whereas Beattie has (to an extent), and at our expense!

He has indeed, listen this whole falcao argument has come from my opinion and it is exactly that an opinion people don't have to like it but I am not going to change it because people on here want me too. A lot of it came from people implying he is better than aguero and I am bias towards city because I am a fan and when I hear things like that it frustrates me.

salfordpaul said:
this is my favourite thread by a mile!!

we will only buy two players (3 at the very most) we have a good team capable of winning the premiership again!

please don t expect 7 signings! you may be disappointed!

Essential are a centrehalf and a midfielder,hope they're your two.

FantasyIreland said:
salfordpaul said:

we will only buy two players (3 at the very most) we have a good team capable of winning the premiership again!

This!

And as for all the off-topic discussion, I shall add to it.....my hamstring on me port side aches. Tweaked it I have.

80s Shorts said:
allan harper said:
baldybouncer said:
Love this Transfer Forum.

By the way, nobody knows fuck all about what's going on and that includes all the supposed ITK's. It's all educated guesswork ... but entertaining all the same.

What will happen will happen and we'll have a stronger squad come the Sunday 4pm kick off v Southampton.

Cheers to you all and the Stella in my chalice ha ha!!

Are you itk on itk's knowing fuck all ?

No such thing as an ITK fella. All guesswork wrapped up in innuendo for the gullible. Entertaining for some maybe. So be it.

Unfortunately the world is not that black and white. Clearly there are folks on her that know something. Nobody knows everything.

I am curious about why you post on here frequently when you clearly don't have any interest in what is being discussed.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
Greenjob said:
i8rags said:
Rascist twat.
Fuck off dickhead!!
Haha Internet warrior racist strikes back with intelligent venom.

To be fair, the French are not a race.

MCRJON has proven himself genuine, well except the £78k-a-week mystery man which doesn't seem to have panned out. Especially the Cunningham to Bristol City one which was mentioned NOWHERE prior to him saying it and came to be.

Wretched Vengeance said:
FantasyIreland said:
salfordpaul said:

This!

And as for all the off-topic discussion, I shall add to it.....my hamstring on me port side aches. Tweaked it I have.

Two more players? Will this be good enough for the champions league? Considering that the ITK's here say one of the targets is RVP will we only get one midfielder in?

I like Barry and Milner but they're not good enough at that level. Yaya gets injured and our midfield isn't that spectacular. How about at the back also? Kompany or Lescott gets injured and then what?

I think we have a good squad but it was one that one the league on goal difference - will just two signings make the difference?

argyle said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
FantasyIreland said:

This!

Two more players? Will this be good enough for the champions league? Considering that the ITK's here say one of the targets is RVP will we only get one midfielder in?

I like Barry and Milner but they're not good enough at that level. Yaya gets injured and our midfield isn't that spectacular. How about at the back also? Kompany or Lescott gets injured and then what?

I think we have a good squad but it was one that one the league on goal difference - will just two signings make the difference?

I think two will be enough, providing thay are competitive and in the right areas.

It's going to be difficult improving on what we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.