It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickmcfc said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
RVP is 30 this year, we wouldnt get 4 years out of him. He is injury prone to day the least, and a **** as well. Sticking with what we have is a much better and safer option in my opinion, and I really doubt that Tevez would have another "Munich" episode after last time.

No he isn't Rick..He is 29 on his next birthday...

He is still very injury prone and has had one decent season in 7.

That's not correct really. He has had one extraordinary season goal scoring wise but he has been a a great player over many seasons. It is just unfortunate that injuries have restricted him.
If City could get 25 league games and 15 goals from Van Persie then that would be great. Van Persie is the type of guy who has the guile to score goals when you are struggling away at West Brom. Its not the amount of goals with Van Persie but the manner and the timing in which he gets them that is important.

Now that Thiago Silva looks set to join PSG who is the next world class centre half on our list?

I'm of the opinion that we may possibly already have a world class centre half but he's playing in another position. Yaya Toure anyone?

I think him and Vinney would make a truely awesome pairing at the back.

LoveCity said:
More potential than Kompany when he's the same age and half as good, LOL.
That's kind of the only way I can think he can explain it. He isn't as good as him so has more room to improve where as Kompany has actually realized most of his potential already and only needs a few tweaks he'll pick up from experience. That's the only way I can even sort of rationalize that comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.