It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
rickmcfc said:
Personally I'm not that worried about the lack of activity in the transfer window. However, I will be really pissed off if we end up getting rid of Tevez, and bring in RVP instead. How anyone thinks that isna good deal needs their head testing. If Kolo leaves then we will need a replacement at the back incase of Kompany or Lescott getting injured.
Depends if Carlos really is committed though rick? What he says and potentially means are different in my book. He has to toe the line this time as he got pounded from every other club and manager about his attitude last time and nearly made himself untransferrable! We also now know that Milan have money so let's see what they offer.....£22-25m and he can go for me as I'm constantly waiting for the next transfer request etc so for that reason I want him gone! Rvp would score at least 100 in 4 years in our current team with yaya,dave,nasri and kun all around him!

RVP is 30 this year, we wouldnt get 4 years out of him. He is injury prone to day the least, and a **** as well. Sticking with what we have is a much better and safer option in my opinion, and I really doubt that Tevez would have another "Munich" episode after last time.

rickmcfc said:
richards30 said:
rickmcfc said:
Personally I'm not that worried about the lack of activity in the transfer window. However, I will be really pissed off if we end up getting rid of Tevez, and bring in RVP instead. How anyone thinks that isna good deal needs their head testing. If Kolo leaves then we will need a replacement at the back incase of Kompany or Lescott getting injured.
Depends if Carlos really is committed though rick? What he says and potentially means are different in my book. He has to toe the line this time as he got pounded from every other club and manager about his attitude last time and nearly made himself untransferrable! We also now know that Milan have money so let's see what they offer.....£22-25m and he can go for me as I'm constantly waiting for the next transfer request etc so for that reason I want him gone! Rvp would score at least 100 in 4 years in our current team with yaya,dave,nasri and kun all around him!

RVP is 30 this year, we wouldnt get 4 years out of him. He is injury prone to day the least, and a **** as well. Sticking with what we have is a much better and safer option in my opinion, and I really doubt that Tevez would have another "Munich" episode after last time.
Thought Rvp turns 29 just before the season starts??

rickmcfc said:
richards30 said:
rickmcfc said:

No he isn't Rick..He is 29 on his next birthday...

waspish said:
richards30 said:
waspish said:
It'll be funny if we are the only club who dont buy anyone this summer, wonder how the media would react?
I wonder how this forum would react!?! Lol

Haha it'll be meltdown!

Personaly not bothered if we don't sign anyone I'd love us to stick Rekik at the back when needed
Don't think it would. If the season kicked off now we'd be favourites. We are stronger because our young players will come on and we have Balotelli and Tevez playing at a much higher level than last season.

Utd have two questionable additions to an ageing squad.
Chelsea have a new manager and have new players to integrate and make up for the loss of Drogba and Anelka.
Arsenal are stronger - but they were way off the pace last season and still have to sort their back 4 out.
Spurs have a new manager too and look like they are selling Modric

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
richards30 said:

No he isn't Rick..He is 29 on his next birthday...

He is still very injury prone and has had one decent season in 7.

johnny crossan said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Somethings afoot
the game's afoot!
a series of earth shattering OS announcements

David Silva Signs 5 Year Deal!
Vincent Kompany ditto
Edinson Cavani ditto
Daniele de Rossi ditto
Pedro ditto

and on and on...

Fixed.

Kompany is King said:
Falcao would be an improvement.

Clinical finisher - foot and head.
His movement is brilliant and has had more than one good season in his career. I'd much rather sign him than vP. He's younger too.

Marvin said:
waspish said:
richards30 said:
I wonder how this forum would react!?! Lol

Haha it'll be meltdown!

Personaly not bothered if we don't sign anyone I'd love us to stick Rekik at the back when needed
Don't think it would. If the season kicked off now we'd be favourites. We are stronger because our young players will come on and we have Balotelli and Tevez playing at a much higher level than last season.

Chelsea have a new manager and have new players to integrate and make up for the loss of Drogba and Anelka.
Arsenal are stronger - but they were way off the pace last season and still have to sort their back 4 out.
Sagna----Vermaelen-----Koscielny------Gibbs
is a very good back four, they only played about four games together last season though.

danburge82 said:
Marvin said:
waspish said:
Haha it'll be meltdown!

Sagna----Vermaelen-----Koscielny------Gibbs
is a very good back four, they only played about four games together last season though.
Vermaelen was very good when he played at our place but Arsenal's defence has been all over the place for years. Beginning to think that that's down to the manager. We were told by Arsenal fans who came on here that first Toure and then Clichy were once good defenders but Arsenal were selling them at the right time. Maybe they just needed to play in a team with a manager who could organise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.