It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
larderland said:
i must say im very dissapointed with our transfer team this summer,we havent got rid of anyone and we havent brought anyone in....

what have we been doing since may 13th?seriously? no surprise that the first summer cook leaves and were struggling to bring players in and out of the club.

i dont really care who we bring in but we genuinely dont seem to be doing anything

some of best youth players are leaving, santa cruz and ade are still here,kolo,savic etc havent been loaned or sold...

wayne bridge is the only one to leave so far.

just seems like were not doing anything on both fronts with out going transers being the most important imo

Fully agree. Infact don't think I could have put it better myself

must add im not looking for flash signings,30mil signings etcc just some movement inwards or outwards,doesnt bother me either way.just something

larderland said:
i must say im very dissapointed with our transfer team this summer,we havent got rid of anyone and we havent brought anyone in....

what have we been doing since may 13th?seriously? no surprise that the first summer cook leaves and were struggling to bring players in and out of the club.

i dont really care who we bring in but we genuinely dont seem to be doing anything

some of best youth players are leaving, santa cruz and ade are still here,kolo,savic etc havent been loaned or sold...

just seems like were not doing anything on both fronts with out going transers being the most important imo

Come on mate,its early days yet.
Watch this space.

larderland said:
mancityscot said:
larderland said:

Fully agree. Infact don't think I could have put it better myself

must add im not looking for flash signings,30mil signings etcc just some movement inwards or outwards,doesnt bother me either way.just something

Also the fact that it really pays for new signings to have more or less a full pre season under their belt. And yeh could also just do with a little bit of transfer excitement. Still think we need 3 players to come. RW, CM, CB

Here we go if we need a good defender, many would prefer his partner but this one is buyable and very good. Dortmund only let in 25 goals last season, 2 less than us (albeit a weaker league).

Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic has admitted his interest in a move to England, revealing that he wants to test himself in what he believes to be the most difficult league in the world.

The Serbia international still has two years to run on his current contract with the German champions and insists that he is happy at Signal Iduna Park.

However, Subotic, who was heavily linked with Chelsea during the January transfer window, would relish the opportunity to ply his trade in the Premier League one day.

"It's just a thought, if it fits at some point," the centre-half told Kicker. "I want to compete where it's hardest. I think the way they play there is cool."

Mancini has just signed a new contract, you can be sure our future transfer budgets would have been part of the negotiations. I'm sure he knows best what is needed to maintain success and who to bring and let go, the higher up the ladder we go the more delicate things become, it's all about being patient and trusting the people who have taken us this far already.

to the person saying the only player to go out is Wayne bridge ur right but I'm.pretty sure were paying 90,000 of his fucking salary. So he's out but we're paying him to go waste someone else's time

Although I retain full confidence in those running the club and against my better judgement, I'm honestly starting to flap a bit. Improving our first XI is not a pressing concern but we are without quality depth. YaYa and silva having to play every game to ensure our effectiveness is a genuine concern. And god fordid they or Vinnie suffer a serious injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.