It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows sweet FA and just regurgitates on twitter what he reads from tolmie here.

He's been found out time and time again,hence why he doesn't post here anymore.

The shame is he is a proper blue and was one of the best posters on here before he tried turning himself into some sort of itk guru

Thaksinssoldier said:
He knows sweet FA and just regurgitates on twitter what he reads from tolmie here.

The shame is he is a proper blue and was one of the best posters on here before he tried turning himself into some sort of itk guru

He doesn't post because he got abuse. So left & helped on another fan site. He & TH talk & have a lt of info. Fblokes comes fom the legal side so as has been mentioned before in the past, deals can & do fall through.

not my fault! said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

He doesn't post because he got abuse. So left & helped on another fan site. He & TH talk & have a lt of info. Fblokes comes fom the legal side so as has been mentioned before in the past, deals can & do fall through.
He is not at all ITK and left as he was found out.

Remember the "tipping point" thread?

And if he was on the legal side ITK, he wouldn't have said we pulled the plug on Nasri.

He just guesses

SWP's back said:
not my fault! said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

He is not at all ITK and left as he was found out.

Remember the "tipping point" thread?

And if he was on the legal side ITK, he wouldn't have said we pulled the plug on Nasri.

He just guesses

Well I know him away from the board & I know he does get info so... We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.