It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Talksport reporting Bayern have pulled out of Martinez deal which apparently leaves us "in the driving seat"...

Interesting

Not that I'm saying fbloke is itk however someone has mentioned on the Martinez thread that he says we've agreed a deal. I'm not on twatter so can't back it up.
fbloke is not ITK unfortunately. He tweeted saying we had pulled out of the Nasri deal (as he believed D Castles) about 15 minutes before the website confirmed his signing.

A real epic fail that one.

SWP's back said:
adrianr said:
Talksport reporting Bayern have pulled out of Martinez deal which apparently leaves us "in the driving seat"...

Interesting

Didn't you hear? He doesn't want to come. Would prefer to go to United.
Can't blame him, he wants to link up with Nasri at United.

He'll find it hard getting zidane to move over.

adrianr said:

Interesting

Didn't you hear? He doesn't want to come. Would prefer to go to United.

Where has he said that and please provide me with a quote...

Talksport are reporting this in the last hour...No other interest apart from us.

Please let this be true.

SO whats the low down on Martinez? I know fuck all about him.

He's good I take it at £30m

SWP's back said:
SO whats the low down on Martinez? I know fuck all about him.

He's good I take it at £30m

A bit of a mixed bag. Played a blinder against the rags in the Europa last season, but went missing in the both finals Athletic played.

He's a fantastic player but £30million is too much especially when you consider we paid less for Silva and Yaya when we were obliged to pay a premium for players (and both were bigger names than Martinez when we bought them). Neither Bayern or Barca will pay that and I don't think we will but there must be room to negotiate, like offering bonuses or a friendly.

LoveCity said:
He's a fantastic player but £30million is too much especially when you consider we paid less for Silva and Yaya when we were obliged to pay a premium for players (and both were bigger names than Martinez when we bought them). Neither Bayern or Barca will pay that and I don't think we will but there must be room to negotiate, like offering bonuses or a friendly.
We were helped in those cases by most clubs passing on Silva and Yaya not wanting to sit on the bench at Barcelona. I'm not saying we didn't have to pay a high but fair price for either, but most clubs seemed to not have much interest to their regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.